Chapter-53

Shreya POV-

" Ananya! How are you?" Kabir greeted her.

" I am absolutely fine Kabir. You say, what are you doing here?" She asked.

" I am here with my wife." He said.

" What! You got married and I am unaware about it?" She exclaimed.

" Not my fault Ananya, you had cut off. I could not find you." Kabir said.

" Actually, I have shifted to Rome. " She said.

" This is my wife, Shreya Rathore." Kabir said.

I smiled at her. She did the same.

" But this is wrong Kabir, if I would have known that you were seeking a bride, I would have enrolled myself." She said.

" The damage has been done now!" Kabir said, both of them chuckled.

What the fuck? They are talking as if I am not here. Moreover, did Kabir just call me a damage?

Ouch! That hurts.

" Kabir, you can catch up with her. I am really tired and going to my room." I said.

He nodded and handed over the room card to me.

I entered the room, changed to nightsuit and went to bed. Tears threatened to spill down my eyes. Damn these hormones!!

I called Anika to talk to her.

" Anika, this Kabir has met his great female friend here and he called me a damage in front of her." I said as soon as she picked up my call.

" What! That little piece of shit. Who is she?" She asked.

" Ananya Guta." I said.

" Isn't she a Rome based Indian model?" She asked.

" She lives in Rome, about the model part, I don't know." I told her.

" Don't worry Shreya, Kabir loves you a lot." She said.

" But Anika, he called me a damage in front of her. Am I not fit to be his wife?" I asked her, crying.

" Shreya, I have a plan. If he is trying to make you jealous, you can too. You remember Saransh Malhotra? He was with us in graduation?" She asked.

" Obviously man! I still talk to him over facebook sometimes." I said.

" Brilliant. I had a talk with him just few hours back and he is in London for some photography shoots and is free for the next two days. You call hang out with him and make someone jealous." Anika said.

" I am not very sure about it Anika." I said.

" Come on Shreya, don't be a spoil sport. You have to teach him a lesson." She said.

I nodded and we hung up.

I then messaged Saransh. He replied almost immediately.

Great! He will be here tomorrow morning. I love you Anika!

It was nearly 11 when Kabir rang the bell. I opened the door for him.

" Let's sleep now. " He said.

" Hmmm." I replied.

I guess, he did not pay attention to my lack of response. Before he could change and join me. I let sleep embrace me.

The next morning, we went for breakfast whereAnanya conveniently joined us.

Again, Kabir started ignoring my presence.