Fortune Cookies

***
"Your partner will make you very happy between the sheets" he looked at her, flashed her a smile and continued drinking. She laughed at his horrible joke. He loved her laugh and he loved her even more so. Jamie had wished that they could be together but he also valued their friendship, but all he wanted to do was wake up to her every morning. They both knew they loved each other, so why couldn't they just act on it?

"That is not what it says! Even so, I can make you happy anywhere else, like a kitchen counter or in a car" she smiled at him and her remark made him choke back on his drink. Jamie looked at her in dismay. Her lips curled into a smile.

"Is that a promise?" he ridiculed her back. "You bet your ass it is, and I don't break promises" Eddie and Jamie had been playing on about this back and forth and she just wanted to stop thinking and act. Thinking was so overrated for her anyways.

"I'll hold you on that then"

"You can hold me any day" her more serious tone made Jamie twitch in his pants just thinking about what could be. Her eyes darkened and he noticed how her pupils dilated as the lustful conversation went on. Eddie also noticed the sweat on his forehead and how he was squirming in his seat. She smirked at him, knowing that what she said turned him on.

"How about you hold me to that promise now? Say maybe at your place?" she suggested.

"Hm, sounds like a plan" he jumped at the opportunity and pulled her by the hand. As he called for a cab outside, she held him close, putting her hands on his chest. She roamed her hands around his body, starting with his chest and down to his stomach, which eventually led down to his crotch. Eddie could feel how hard he was and the thought of his cock made her wet. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a squeeze, biting her lip. He leaned into her hair, biting back a groan.

"You know you gotta stop that, or else" he moved her hands back up to his chest and called for the taxi. She felt a rush of heat going to her core.

"Or else what?" she asked sounding as innocent as possible. "You'll see," he firmly said. Jamie led them into the cab and set his hand on her thigh. ETA was 20 minutes and Eddie was getting more restless by the second. Knowing how impatient she was, Jamie's hand travelled from her thigh up to her core. "How about you make me happy in the car and on a kitchen counter?" Every second he touched her, the wetter she became, and he would find this out soon enough.

"Jamie, wait till we get there" she whispered into his ear. In response, he unbuttoned the top of her jeans. "Be a good girl and don't make any noise, okay?" he took his leather jacket off to cover their laps, even with it being dark he didn't wanna get caught. "There are cameras in here baby so act natural" he whispered into her hair. She was squirming in her seat, trying her best but she couldn't with Jamie's fingers ghosting over her core. "But Jamie—" she was cut off by Jamie dipping into her lingerie and immediately pressing into her bundle of nerves. She shot up instantly and the driver looked into the mirror, trying to figure out what was causing such commotion, but Jamie flashed him a smile and he continued on.

"Jamie I can't do this" she begged him to wait till they got to his apartment, but he acted like he couldn't hear her as he dipped his fingers into her heat. He leaned in to whisper, "Fuck, you are so wet" he moved in to the hilt and pulled back slowly, only to thrust back, "and so tight for me, baby" She let out a small groan, loving when he was vocal with her. She masked her small moans with a cough and leaned forward, "Ahem, how much longer are we till we get there?" she asked the cab driver.

"'bout 13 more minutes"

She leaned back into her seat and looked Jamie in his eyes. "Jamison Reagan, I am not cumming in the back of a New York City cab" she firmly said. He only smirked back and replied, "We'll see about that" and he pulled his fingers back and thrusted back up, causing Eddie to take a sharp inhale. He was thrusting up slowly and the situation that they were in was causing her to get wetter and wetter with every slow thrust he gave. He almost audibly groaned when she clenched down on his fingers. He added a third finger and pressed his thumb onto her clit. Her hard breathing was turning him on even more because he knew that if they weren't in the back of this taxi she would be screaming and shaking in his arms and adding to the fact that he was making her this sopping wet that almost his whole hand was covered in her juices. As each slow thrust went by, she clamped down on his fingers, tighter and tighter and tighter until she let go. She was convulsing in the back of the cab, her eyes rolled back into her head and her pupils no longer visible to him. He groaned softly and faced her so that he was covering her from the cab driver. He pulled out and looked her in the eyes, sucking down on each finger covered in her juice.