Sunday Dinner

**
Eddie and Jamie have been engaged for months now, meaning that Eddie has been attending Sunday dinners with Jamie for months now. She bonded well with everyone, even more so than she had thought. After each dinner, the whole family would stay afterwards. The boys doing whatever in the living room and the three Reagan/soon to be Reagan girls in the kitchen, sipping on a glass of wine and gossiping about their week. They called this girl's night. Eddie was particularly excited for this Sunday dinner because Erin had brought a 20 year old bottle of wine, gifted to her by Jack. This was also another reason as to why she was excited for today's Sunday dinner, she wanted all the juicy details about Erin's date with Jack.

While Eddie was getting dressed, Jamie was in the shower. She had picked up a new dress she bought, a black dress stopping at her mid thigh along with a 3/4 sleeve length. The neckline of the dress came down to a V, stopping low enough to show cleavage. The dress was a curve hugging type, showing off all her curves and assets. It was gorgeous, but it was way too tight to be wearing underwear, so she had to go commando. She looked at herself in the mirror and smoothed out her dress. As she was putting her earrings on, she dropped one that landed underneath the dresser.

Ugh

She sat on her knees, bending forwards to look for her earring. Unknown to her, Jamie had walked out of the shower and into the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was holding another towel to dry his hair as he walked in. He immediately stopped in his place amongst seeing Eddie bent down in her tiny black dress. Her ass was outlined perfectly and when she bent down, her dress rode up high enough for Jamie to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He stirred in his towel and when Eddie got up and turned around, a small tent was formed in his towel. He looked her up and down and internally groaned. Eddie's breath hitched in her throat. He really was gorgeous. He was perfectly toned and his prominent V line made her drool. She smiled, not knowing Jamie's innermost thoughts and Jamie not knowing hers. She walked towards him and gave him a peck, "Hey baby," He closed his eyes and let out a small groan, intoxicated by her scent.

"You can't wear that to church, Eddie."

"What? Why not? I like it," she started to frown and walked towards the mirror, "Is it because my hips are too wide? Are my thighs too big? Oh god, Jamie I knew—" He cut her off by walking towards her and hugging her from behind, his hard on pressing into her. That instantly shut her up. "No Eddie, this is why. It's because I won't be able to focus on what the priest is saying because all I'll be focusing on are the unholy thoughts in my mind," he whispered hotly into her ear, "and don't ever think those things because you're perfect to me and I love you" Eddie let out a shaky breath. Her heart swelled at his words. She smiled then turned around, so that his groin was pressed against her thigh and her clothed breasts were pressed up against his skin. She stood on her toes and whispered into his ear, "Then you're gonna have to be a good boy because I'm going to wear this dress, so behave yourself today. And I love you too," she smiled into him and turned on her heels. She bent down once more to pick up her heels and pressed herself back up against Jamie's towel.

He let out a moan, "Fuck you Eddie." She smiled at his and called out to him while walking away, "Maybe later, Reagan"

-

When they arrived at church, Eddie immediately ran up to Erin and Nicky while everyone else walked in to take their seats. "Oh my god you look so hot, I love your dress!" Nicky squealed at Eddie. "Thanks girlie," Eddie smiled back. The three girls walked into the church together. They spotted the boys sitting in the back pews. When walking in front of the boys to get a seat, Eddie nonchalantly slid her ass on top of Jamie's lap before sitting next to him.

"Jesus Christ," he sucked in a breath and clenched his eyes shut.

"No using the Lord's name in vain, Reagan" she whispered into his ear. For the rest of the sermon, the two behaved themselves accordingly but their unholy thoughts were still at the back of their minds.