Love (Lauren x Dove)

Dinah

I was in my room watching titanic think about Lauren. How could she do that to me. All she is thinking about is me hurting her. She doesn't think about how I feel. I thought she loved me! I know I didn't fucking believe her! And that because I was worried she was going to treat me like dove did. So yeah I'm on my normal routine eat ice cream and die on the inside. I see ally walk in my room. "What do you want?" I asked in a grumpy tone. "Hey ready Lauren is taking us to meet dove." She says. "No I don't want to meet the hoe who took mí amor! She's a bitch!" I yelled. "I saved the photo of dove if you want to see her?" She asked me. "Yes! And I'm only going to top my competition!" I yelled. I got up and walked into my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I putted on a short tight black dress with my White pumps. I curled my hair and I washed my face and putted on chapstick. I get out and me and Ally to to pick up Normani and Mila. Lauren took Ariana with her for some reason.

Lauren

Me and Ariana picked up Dove and were on our way to the Movies. I look at dove. "Remember what I said. You can kiss my on my lips three times. Nothing else other than saying romantic things to each other!" I say. I know Dove is Dinah ex girlfriend. She agreed to make Dinah jealous with me. Ariana is the only one who knows about the plan. Once we pulled up we parked and got out. I putted my arms around doves waist and then  walked in. But when I spotted Dinah i almost died she looked so beautiful and stunning. I walked over to them. "Hey guys this is Dove mí Amor." I say. They turn around and like I expected her smile dropped. She glares at Dove. When everyone introduces there selves we walk into the movie room. But before I could go on Dinah stopped me. "What?" I asked. " don't you can't date dove she is a cheater. " She says. Awe it's so cute how she is watching out for me. "Wow I can't believe your trying to make me break up with dove! I love her and you can't change my fucking mind and you can fucking leave of that's what your going to do!" I say. I see her turn around and leave.

-After Movie And at Home-

I can't believe my plan is working! I get on the Group Chat.

Lolo
Hey babes🌈🌈🌈😊

Finah
Hey Laur! Oh my god guys! Y'all remember Maddie?

Ally
Linderman?

Finah
Yeah!

Lolo
What happened?!😯😯

Finah
SHE ASKED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND! I'M SHOOKEN!

Mani
Now we all aren't single🌈🌈🌈🌈 our gay family!

Lolo
Wow I hope your happy

Finah
I am😊😊😊

Why did I fucking!ugh I hate my life!!!!!!

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!}