29. Ending pt1

@M_D_Ming: Kit's asleep right now but I wanted to let you guys know the twins are here now! they're 2 months early but we're just happy they're ok!💗 October 13th, 2016  baby 1 (girl)- 8 am baby 2 (boy) - 10 am

💗 Likes: 3,927 - Comments: 1,926

@Daddy_P - CONGRATS!!

@.93.Forth. - ADORABLE!

@BabyYo - I BET THEY'RE THE CUTEST BABIES EVER! (besides Aat)

@Beam_LB - YAYAYA! What are their names?! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@LittleKitKat: The twins are here! Boon-Mee (girl) and Boon-Nam (boy) Mee is older than Nam by 2 hours. 

💗 Likes: 2,727 - Comments: 1,625

@Daddy_P - CONGRATS!!

@.93.Forth. - ADORABLE!

@BabyYo -  CUTEST BABIES EVER! (besides Aat)

@Beam_LB - YAYAYA! Their names are adorable too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit's Pov. 

"I'm tired," I mumbled after I woke up from a long nap after having the twins, I had to have them early because of the accident, I'm still not entirely sure what happened but I guess it's for the best that I don't remember what happened. 

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" Ming asked as he walked back into the room from seeing the babies in the NICU since they were born 2 months early. 

"I'm ok, everything hurts still," I said and leaned on closer to the edge of the hospital bed so I could hug Ming. 

"How are they?" I asked since I'm not allowed to leave the room to go see the twins, 

"They're sleeping right now, the nurse said they're ok nothing is seriously wrong," He explained and hugged me making sure i was ok. I nodded and smiled,

"Are you ok though?" Ming asked 

"Yeah, I just can't leave for a bit since I'm still a bit sick and that small concussion," I said and laid back down so I could rest more. Ming stayed with me most of the day before going to get some food for us and checking on the twins. 

- couple weeks later - 

"Kit, you ready?" Ming asked as I was changing clothes for our 'date'. The twins and I got out of the hospital 3 weeks ago and Ming wants to take me on a date just so we can start going back to normal, well, as normal as it gets having new-born babies. 

"Yeah," I said coming out of the bathroom after taking a shower and getting dressed, 

"PhaYo here?" I asked them and Aat are babysitting the twins. 

"Yeah they just got here," Ming said putting his shoes on and getting is keys/wallet. 

Him and I walked out into the living room to say bye to the twins and then gave Yo a list of things the babies can't have, they ended up with all of my food allergies so it's really hard to buy them baby food and certain kinds of milk. But we found a brand of food/milk that they can have without getting sick so that's good. 

"Bye P'Kitty!" Aat yelled and hugged my leg, 

"Bye Aat, watch the babies for us ok?" I said leaning down to give him a hug. He nodded and ran over to sit in front of the crib where the babies are sleeping. He's the best 'cousin' ever for the twins. 

AN: my writing has gotten so weird/awkward I'm sorry for that, next chapter is the last in this book, what do y'all think is gonna happen that's so big I have to make it into a cliffhanger and have to make a sequel for it?