Chapter 7

This is going to be really short sorry!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey's POV

I ran down the stairs and carresed Zayn in my arms.  "BABY!"  I was kissing him all over.  His nose was bleeding and a cut on his cheek.  We carried him over to the kitchen where we cleaned up the blood. "Why did that happen?"  A woman appeared behind us.  "Don't worry.  All is well."  The woman said.  "Can't oyu just leave us alone!"  Louis yelled.  She walked up to Lou, I was standing next to him and could smell the death on her.  She was wearing a long black dress and a black veil.  She had few teeth and they were grey.  "You are the reason I am here."  She said disappearing.  "We need to get out soon, this stuff is starting to scare me."  Kyia said. "Soon."  Louis said, "but first, I have to find out what I did."  After that we just went to sleep, NO ONE grabbed the railing.  When we woke up we all made breakfast.  "I'll make some eggs." I said as I started cooking.  We all just sat in silence while we ate.  "Can someone try to explain what is going on?"  I said quietly.  "The ghost that haunted this house when I was a kid wants something to do with me and I just don't know what."  Louis said.  "I'm sorry Boo."  Karly said rubbing his shoulder.  "None of this is your faults.  Quite frankly I don't think it's mine.  We will just have to see where it goes."  After a few hours we heard a knock on the door Alyx probably jumped over the couch, over a table and the little stair in front of the door to open it.  "Wassup babe!!"  Alyx said throwing her arms around Charlotte's neck.  "Oh my god."  Alyx said stepping back.  Charlotte walked in and waved, "I want to introduce you to my boyfriend, Josh."  Charlotte smiled while all the girls squeled and the boys yelled "YAY!"  Everyone shared there hugs and we just talked for hours on hours.  It was such a great time.  Josh and Charlotte really did care for each other.  He wouldn't take his eyes off her, or his lips aha.  They looked so happy.  I cuddled up to Zayn who cuddled me back.   "What is that?"  Niall said reaching for a paper.  We all shrugged as Niall struggled to read the handwriting.  Alyx laughed.  "Quite frankly Helen Keller can read better than you."  He eyed her and she smirked back jokingly kissing the top of his head.  She read the note to herself.  "Oh my..oh my god!"  The note read, "Pick who's next."  "Next for what?"  Josh asked.  "I am not picking anyone for anything!"  Zayn said standing up.  "We aren't going to pick anyone for anything."  Harry said standing up too.  "Fine, then I will."  We heard the woman say.  "Okay, what the hell was that?"  Charlotte said.  Harry ran up to get a drink in the kitchen.  "Gotch ya." The woman said.  He was bending over in the fridge,  "Babe, babe."  Kyia started calling.  "BABE LOOK OUT!"  Kyia yelled.  The pan I used for the eggs this morning flew out of the sink towards his head.  Next thing you know drawers flew open.  Knives from the drawers coming so close to stabbing his head.  Pans aiming for him.  Forks, plates, whatever was there.  "NO!" I yelled as Kyia ran towards him.  "Harry!"  She yelled dodging in front of one of the knives.