Chapter 1

Marwah's Pov:

Ufff as usual irritating Monday morning ...

why Allah why this idiot weekend is so small ...

why do i always sleep after fajr salah (guys fajr salah is a prayer performed by Muslims early in the morning before the sun raises)

Really don't know why ...

I need to get ready for my uni...

Hey lemme introduce myself I'm Marwah Hashyam 18 years old and a first year medical students.one and only daughter of my parents they love me sooo much

I know you must be thinking that every parent love there children but mine are different you know...

Don't get jealous ok so what i was saying yeah introducing myself right i like to eat sleep simple this both are my hobbies nothing more to tell.

I'm quite talkative person too I'll not lie about it. everyone gets irritated sometimes .

O my allah I'm late for my uni now i need to hurry up

Danish khan's pov :

After my morning business i went straight towards my gym room i was buzy with my workout .

I got the information that someone was present in my hotel room while i was having an important conversation about my business or i could say my secret business.

Now don't know what she or he heard and how they entered into my hotel without my permission.

So that person was she hmm interesting .

I need to find out. for that we need to kidnap her .Again a new drama ahhh . for our safety we need to kidnap her and ask her what she saw. And also thread her not to open her mouth in front of anyone.

I'm not a kidnapper if your thinking by the way I'm Danish khan for this world I'm a young business tycoon but for others I'm more than a young business tycoon.

I have lots of enemies around me but who cares because no one i mean no dares to mess with Danish khan and if someone dares i make it sure that they'll be not able to do anything in there lifes , far away daring me again ..

Assalamualaikum and hii my lovely readers.

So this was the first introduction chapter of being in halal terms wid Mr.Mafia.

Hope you all liked it .

I can't promise you guys that you'll love this story but those who are searching for a mafian spiritual story with some action drama comedy and romance than you guys are on right platform 😄😄 you'll love this story for sure.

Don't judge a story on first chapter read some further chapters you guy will get to know about this story.

You guys can trust me nd read further chapters i know the first chapter was not so awesome still the upcoming chapters are amazing😍 .

Allahafiz bye take care....