chapter 18

Danish khan's pov :

''Come in''  i said concentrating on my file.

''Sir here is the information about the girl whom you asked'' my investigator said .

As i asked to get full background check on marwah ... just a thought of her brings a smile on my face .

''Hmm give it here''   i told him.

As i opened the file i saw the beautiful pic of marwah in front of my eyes.  I traced it with my finger tips.

I started flipping the pages..

Marwah hashyam.

18 years old

First year medical student

Father : zakeer hashyam
Occupation : employee in khan enterprises. ..

Mother :  Ayesha Hashyam
House wife

''Wait a second Zakeer Hashyam our manager Zakeer hashyam??''  I asked him with a serious face .

''Yes sir''   He replied

Interesting... Zakeer uncle is one of the trusted employee of my company.  He was also my fathers friend ..

But as the situation got changed i never got a chance to have a personal conversation with him due to busy schedule of mine.

And neither i was interested but now it seems i need be to interested in this matter .  But i never knew that he has a daughter that too this beautiful.

''You may leave now and...
Send him inside. ''  I told him as he was ready to leave i again stopped him and said

''And yeh keep guards around marwah ...I won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to hurt her.Make it clear for everyone.'' I ordered because as my enemies got to know about her they will surely try to use her against me so i can't take risk .

''Sure sir .''  he left from there.

I heard a knock on the door and i exactly knew who was it .

''Come in Mr.Hashyam''  I told

''Good morning sir.''  Uncle entered and greeted me in a formal speech. 

Now i need uncle at my side.  Call me selfish i don't care, for my love i can be anything even selfish.

''Assalamualaikum zakeer uncle.''  I greeted him smiling.

First he was shocked because of my changed behaviour but later he replied

''Wa...walaikumasalam sir''   he replied

Ahh again sir why can't he accept me i know I'm little bit overreacting on this but can't help it .

''Uncle call me Danish I'm like your son right and sir sounds like I'm old ....so plzz call me Danish. ''I said genuinely.

''Okk si....I mean Danish. ''   He said confusingly

''Good so how is the mehta project going on ...!? ''  i asked changing the topic

''Its going good si.... I'm sorry i mean Danish.  Infact the file is ready I'll send it to your cabin you just need to sign if that's it the project will be ours ... '' he told giving clarification.

''That's good...''   i said

''You may continue with your work .''

I said and he was ready to leave i stopped him and asked

''And yeh Zakeer uncle i heard that Mrs.Hashyam makes wonderful food ... won't you invite me for dinner or anything if your won't mind. ''

Danish khan who rejects many invitations daily here is inviting himself . Wow great I think this is what  things we do for love.

He was astonished for sometime then he said

''Off course beta as you said you are like a son to me you are always welcome. You don't need invitation beta ..  ''  he told me smilingly

''That's so sweet of you uncle i would love to visit your place''  i also replied a smile to him

''Sure son '''

Haaahaaa son or may be soon to be son in law... i thought in my mind but i think he heard that .

''Excuse me, you said anything''   he asked 

''Noo uncle sorry for the disturbance you can continue with your work. '' I covered up.

''Okk ..'' finally he left.

I again started to continue my work but my mind and heart was completely filled with marwah 

My thoughts were interrupted again by a knock on my door

''Excuse me sir...''   my assistant asked she's such a headache always trying to flirt with but me being myself always make sure to show her the right place .

''Yeah come in . ''  I replied

She came inside i lifted my gaze but regretted it.

She's also a Muslim but not a practicing muslimah i guess cuz the way of her dressing always piss me off.

Her dress shows most of her body .

''Sir your meeting is fixed at the rigid hotel at 10''   she informed me.

''Okkk I'll be there.'' I said without looking at her

''And yeh one more thing miss jafry next time if i see you in this type of clothes I'll make sure that you'll be not be able to step inside my office next time. ''   I said in a deadly tone for which she shivered.

''Is that clear ..?? ''  I yelled at her.

''Ye...yess sir . ''  She nodded her head

''Get out.  ''  I said on her face .

I would have fired her thousand times till now but only because of her work she's surviving here . She's an expert in her work .

Hmmm don't know what our princess is doing. 

Again my thoughts went to her ...

Ahhhh i need to leave for a meeting

But soon marwah you'll be mine..... you will be mine and I'm will be yours.

I thought and a smile appeared on my face

Then i exited from my office....

Assalamualaikum and hiii everyone  ...

How was the chapter?

Boring right 😧 i know but inshallah I'll try my best to make it awesome in next update. .

Allahafiz take care .

Bye ...