2

Lara's POV

"U- Mr.Dolan I-"
"Lara" he said, and made sure that the door was closed. He took me by my waist gave me his sweet smile.

Should I ?

What the fuck no.

"No feelings, just sex." He said and licked his lips.

He looked so hot.

He will get in so much trouble when someone finds out andmy mom wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

"But you can get in trouble when someone finds out." I whispered in his ear.

"Who said that someone will find out? And if you say yes I'm gonna give you an A in the subjects you have with me. Plus I can talk a lot with your teachers."

"But What if I say No?"

He chuckled. "Then I'm giving you F's"

"Wait you can't do that." I snapped back.

"Yes I can. This school gives a fuck about What the students say, they let the teachers decide what grade they get in each subject."
He was right.But he is blackmailing me.

"Oh and I can talk to every teacher of yours too to give you bad grades." he said.

What the fuck, all my teachers hate me already so that wouldn't be hard for him.

"Can you let me think about it?" I asked him and looked him in the eyes.

"No." he said and his eyes went dark.
Weirdo.
Why wouldn't he give me some fucking time to think?

If I say yes, I'm gonna get good grades and have sex with the hottest teacher, plus my mom will be proud and she would probably pay for my college.

If I say no it's just the opposite...

I looked down and then back into his eyes.
"Okay" I said and looked at the ground.

He laughed, „alright I'mma see you tomorrow I guess" he waved me goodbye

"bye Mr.Dolan" I said and walked outside.

On the way at lunch I couldn't stop thinking about him, I don't know him. I only know him for 1hour and he offered me to have sex with him and I said yes. Am I being stupid? But on the other hand i'll get bad grades If i said no. I hate myself right now, I'd never let someone do this to me, but I just let him.
but why did he offered it only to me to have sex with him ? It could've been Trisha too or Lily, tyra, Becca or paula they are actually pretty hot to me. And where do we even have sex? Tomorrow at his house? Or his car? Im not a virgin anymore because I lost it last year in Paris at a party.
I didn't even know the guy, but since then I didn't have sex anymore.He will get my body and I'll get good grades.That sounds like stupid deal to me, but that's just the one I chose.

I walked to lunchroom and I saw Trisha sitting there with her ex boyfriend. What the hell? I thought to myself. I walked over to them and asked Trisha what the fuck he is doing there since he cheated on Trisha not one time, but two fucking times.
"Lara fuck off please." Tyler said and stood up. He pushed me away and I just slapped him.
"Don't touch me you asshole and you should fuck off since you left Trisha 2 times heartbroken." I yelled angrily while he held up his cheek. The whole cafeteria looked at us and a few teachers including Mr.Dolan.
Mr.Dolan came and asked us if there was a problem, "yes this stupid bitch just slapped me" Tyler said which made me so mad. I threw a punch in his face, and now he had blood on his lip, Mr. Dolan just let me doing this, he didn't bother to hold me back which is actually a good thing.
"Tyler you should've fucked off when I told you so." I said and spit in his face.