Chapter 24- Memories

(Chapter 24- Memories)

RECAP-

"Well it's just that last night I had a dream about being in a big white dress talking to your mom and she called me your soul mate and daughter- in- law." I said still cracking up.

Chase's face became serious as he muttered what sounded like. "You remembered."

Before I had a chance to ask what it was about he quickly grabbed his phone and dialed a number. Why do I feel like I'm missing something again? I heard Chase frantically telling his dad something but I couldn't make out the words. Downstairs I heard someone practically banging the door in down stairs before they made their way up the stairs.

"Chase we need to find Ashlyn. She wasn't at her house. What if Don has taken her-" Crystal yelled frantically then suddenly stopped when she I was standing there. "Oh crap." She mumbled.

"Umm what's going on?" I asked confused.

***********

"Ashlyn you're here." Crystal said surprise clear in her voice. I had a feeling she wasn't expecting me to be here.

"Um...Yeah." I said not sure way it was a shock.

"It's just I thought you were at home. You called me remember?" She reminded me.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I forgot." I said slapping my head.

I sould have called her to tell her I wasn't going to be home but I forgot. I guess I could see why she was confused now.

"You had us really worried." She said.

"Us?" I questioned looking at her and Josh.

"Yeah Josh and me." She explained.

Oh right! It's weird thinking of them as a couple now. That's going to take some getting used to. They are cute together though.

"I'm fine. No need to be worried." I said.

Crystal ran over and threw her arms around me squeezing me tight. What is with her? Was all this just because she thought I was gone? Seriously what could have really happened to me? Nothing bad ever happens here they should know that. I think she is just over reacting.

"It's ok Crystal." I said patting her on the shoulder and that's when I noticed it, the ring.

I starred over Crystals shoulder at the ring on my left hand. Where did it come from and how have I not noticed this before? It was beautiful and big and defiantly something that shouldn't be missed. What's even more strange is it feels like it's meant to be there. I feel so comfortable with it on that I didn't even notice it there. Suddenly that déjà vu came over me again and something flashed through my mind.

*******

"Ashlyn Grace Wells, I have loved you since the first day I saw in the fourth grade even though I didn't show it. You have been my best friend, my love, my ally and my accomplice." He laughed as he said accomplice and so did I. We used to always get in trouble together and always helped each other out as well. "I could never imagine myself with anyone else in the world. I love you more than you could ever know so if you will I would like to add one more thing to that list." He pulled a beautiful ring out of his pocket before placing it at the tip of my finger. "Ashlyn will you marry me and be my wife making me the happiest person in the world?" He smiled.