what have i gotten myself into

A/N: hello everyone, welcome to the next chapter, now i apologize now for taking such a long time, right now i've been having a rough time with things in general i would not like to get into it, but i am now more than happy to present to you, the first real chapter, of creepypasta x male Hardcore Henry Reader.

(BTW, the video at the top is the opening)

(Y/N) POV - 1 month after moving in

     Its been one month since i moved in and no site of any authorities looking for me, so that's a good sign. During my stay here I've actually got along really well, i met a nice old lady across the street from time to time and she gives me some really good apple pie, which is payment enough for me. Also while I've been here I think I have seen some shadows or something in the woods, so I've always been watching my back, but besides that I've made some improvements to my house, making it a really nice place to live, though I never heard from that lady whom i met the first day i was here. 

     Today after i woke up i went into town and grabbed a few things, though while you were doing the task you swore you were being watched, and on the walk home you felt as if someone was constantly following you, you kept walking like normal looking forward, one step after the other, making sure the pursuer knew i wasn't aware of their presence, when i got to an alleyway i took a turn into it and what I saw surprised me.

     there was no one, I thought I looked completely oblivious, maybe i'm just paranoid. After that I decided just to walk home, though the walk home I didn't feel anyone following me. After i got home and i put my groceries away I went across the street to the old ladies house and did a few things outside for her, after of course i was rewarded by a jar of iced tea and a slice of her pie, seriously dude i'm not joking this pie rules. After that i went home and watched some TV, when i turned on the television I switched to the news program and saw the news reporter talking about a murder that happened not to far from me, they put up a picture of the murder and on the wall written in blood was... my name, fuck, I was being followed today wasn't I? damn it author why cant you just tell me the shit that's about to happen!? (A:well its no fun that way.)oh screw off author, after I saw that i immediately went and grabbed my gun, but to my displeasement my gun wasn't there, i went to the kitchen to grab a knife but none where there, fucking hell author way cant you give me SOMETHING! (A:like i said, no fun that way, and stop breaking the forth wall, your not deadpool) no, i'm more badass, I then looked at my left hand to see the robotic knuckles still there, fist fight it is then.

     But lets stop here for a minute, why the hell am I specifically getting targeted, plot convenience? most likely, but i'll ask the killer when I catch them. You looked at the time to see it was eleven at night, you went to your room and closed the curtains to the window in your room, you looked everywhere for a hidden camera or something just to be careful, but to find nothing, after that you grabbed two pillows from the closet and put them under the covers to look like someone was sleeping there, you then turned off the lights and hid in the darkest corner of the room with a rag of chloroform. after waiting an hour, the person finally climbed through the window, the person had a feminine figure, with large breast from what you can see, so you slowly crept up behind them with chloroformed rag in hand, after they tore the covers off to see the pillows I quickly put them in a head lock with the rag over their mouth, they struggled for abit but then went down, passed out.

     After that little show I brought the person down stairs and moved the coffee table and couch to make room, I then put a chair in the middle of the living room and tied her up. After all of that you turned on the lights to see better and grabbed a chair and sat in front of her a few feet away with pen and paper to write since i was mute, after that she stirred groaning raising her head, I now get a good look at them it was a female with raven black hair, bleach white skin and... a cut in smile? She wore a white hoodie and black jeans, she had a very athletic figure, so i'm glad i apprehended her, she wouldn't be much trouble but she looks like she could hit like a truck, she then woke up opening her blue eyes (she has eyelids in this story) and gaining where she was, she then looked at me,