Back

You were on the plane back to Korea with BTS.
J-Hope bought a little game figure (like those figures you use for Zelda or Mario, I forgot the name for it😅😂)
It was a elf figure and you could move in it freely so it was good.
You sat next to the window of the plane and it looked beautiful.
It was night so you could see all the starts and other things.
Most of the members were sleeping or just trying to fall asleep.
Jin: hey Y/N?
Y/N: yeah?
Jin: V and Jungkook told me what happened in your house and well I was wondering did your mother not want to be in a hospital or did she have a reason for not getting that much help.
Y/N: well it's... that... *sighs* she never told me about this, I think she maybe didn't want be to worry so much about her, so that I could focus on me school and other stuff.
Jin: hmm.. yeah that could be the case, well anyway if you ever need anyone to talk to, we are all ears.
He smiled and you smiled back.
Then it went silent again.
After a while you fell asleep.
The next morning you woke up and we were still on the plane.

You yawned and looked around.
It looked like most of them were sleeping only Rm was awake and he was doing something on his phone, you didn't bother him because he looked really tired.

After a while the rest slowly woke up too and they all ate some food and ofc some of them shared with you.

You arrived back in Korea and there were a lot of fans waiting outside so you got  inside Jin's bag.
They walked outside and you heard a lot of screams and people yelling.

While you were in the bag you couldn't see anything.
You felt many people grabbing the bag you were in and
It was horrifying because you were so small.

You felt that Jin was running too.

You hoped that everything was okay..

After some time the screaming stopped and you felt that Jin was walking again.
After a while Jin stopped with walking.
Jin: you can come out now Y/N.
You climbed up the bag and jumped out the bag.

Y/N: you sure nobody can see me?
Jin: yes I am.
You were on a couch of a limousine.
It looked very fancy and the place where the driver needs to sit was sealed of with a black sort of something.

J-Hope: did you get hurt or anything??
Y/N: no I'm fine, I was actually worried about you all.

Jimin: really.?
Y/N: yeah I heard lots of people scream and I couldn't see what was going on.
Jin: well we were fine it were fans of us.

Suga: well I'm gonna sleep don't bother me okay?

J-Hope: yeah yeah sure.
Jin: well anyway who is hungry?

———————————————————

Hey readers
I know i haven't bin updating this story in a while and I'm sorry about that. I had it a little busy with school, but i'l try to upload more often now.