Dessert Disaster

Just a little one shot about Soukoku trying (and failing) at making some tasty dessert!                       Enjoy!

Any stranger would simply gawp at the ridiculous scene the soon to be married couple was making.

The redhead who was wearing an apron, was fuming and yelling profanity at his suicidal partner. No words could describe the smirk that the child-like man was wearing either.

But to the Armed Detective Agency and The Port Mafia, this was just another day at work.

Kunikida kept Atshushi on guard nearby in case of an outbreak of fire (With Dazai in the kitchen that was a very likely scenario).

Mori ordered the Black Lizard and Akutagawa to be on stand-by just in case Chuuya "accidently" unleases corruption and destroys the entire city.

So yeah, a pretty normal day.

"Chibi~" Dazai complained loudly. "I want something sweet to eat tonight~"

"That's what we're making, idiot!" 

Pans and pots fly around as chaos ensues.

"Formation Six! Everybody to your positions!" Hirotsu exclaimed, panicked. And he had a pretty good reason to be too. Last time the house nearly exploded.

"Kunikida-san! There are loud crashes coming from within the house!" Atshushi reported from over the radio. "Should I make sure that Dazai-san is safe?"

"Secure the perimeter! I'm calling the others in!" His frantic reply blared from the radio.

"Yes Sir!"

And not a moment too soon either.

The house was set alight.