The Game Of Truth Or Dare

After Eren saved me I've look up to him a lot. But what he told me that day still rang in my ears,"Because...I am one". Eren is one of the nine Titan shifters,it actually makes me feel safer to be around him. But looks like he still has that hostile personality. I don't think he'll ever change...ever.

But Eren's buddies that he played that song with have been hanging around a lot,I think they actually live here now. Anyway,we were all hanging around and Armin looked at me and said "Truth,or dare?". I look at him for a few seconds and I said "Truth".
"What is your personal opinion about Eren
in general?" He asked. "Well,as he may be cold and display hostility,but he's actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him" I told him. "Alright on you" Armin told me. "Historia,truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare. Do your worst." She said,challenging me. "Oh you shouldn't have said that...Is the person you like here?" I asked with a devilish grin. "Uh...uh..." she looks over at Ymir and says "Yes,yes she is". I only asked because I saw her eye Ymir on multiple occasions. I don't have anything against homosexuality,so I could care less.

"Alright,now kiss her" I say,still that devilish grin on my face. "A-alright" I saw her face go cherry red. Before she could even do anything,Ymir moved in first. If was a long while before they broke,and Ymir said "You don't know how long I've been waiting for that. Go out with me?". "Yes,yes I will" Historia answered. Now Historia asked Eren "Eren truth or dare?". "Nope. I'm not getting dragged into this" Eren said. "What? Cmon Eren! Do it for me will ya?" I say giving him an upset face. He looks at me for a few seconds before closing his eyes and sighing. "Fine. I'll join your stupid game" Eren said. "Yay! Thanks Eren" I say. "Tch. Dare" Eren said.

Historia looks kinda nervous at first but asks "I dare you to reveal your last name,or your past". Eren goes into,what I presume is a flashback,then into deep thought,mumbling to himself. ".... my last name. Revealing that is pretty much revealing my past...so my last name it is..."he says. Everyone scoots closer so they can hear Eren's last name. "My full name is... Eren Jaëger" he says at last. Something seems to click with all of us. I remember that name...that night when my parents died...this was the person who came to help...Eren Jaëger.

I remember you now. Then I remember something else. When I was twelve,I remember watching the news with Levi,and it was on the news that a family of three had been attacked in their own house. The boy escaped the house supposedly unharmed,the police matched the bodies as a Grisha,and Carla Jaëger. The last name sounded familiar in my ears,and now I know why it was familiar. "I...gotta do something" Eren said getting up and walking out.

"Eren wait!" I called after him. "Give him some space...it's probably for the best..." Armin told me.

(Eren's POV,thought after chapter one it would be all Mikasa? Nope)

I walked out of that place,even though I had a stone face,I was feeling pain inside. Just pain...mixed with so much anger I was actually shaking. "Wait! Eren!" I heard. I turned around and saw Mikasa coming after me.

"Eren. Historia feels really bad about asking,she feels so bad about it. But the real question is,are you okay?" She asked me. "I'm fine. Everything is okay" I said,annoyed she came after me. "Are you sure? Be-","Obviously I'm not okay!" I shouted at her. She stood there startled.

"I haven't been okay since I was twelve,I haven't had a good night of sleep in the last five years! I've always woke to the flashbacks of my parents death,and I couldn't stop it! I did it for you when we were nine,but when it's me that it happens to,I was vulnerable! I couldn't stop it! I could've stopped it but my own weakness and vulnerability got in the way! That's why I only have four friends" I yell. "Four? You have Armin,Historia,and Ymir. Who's the fourth?" She asks. "It's easy you idiot. It's you" I told her.

(Mikasa's POV)

"It's easy you idiot. It's you" Eren told me. He said I was one of his friends! "Eren...I know what you mean. I haven't slept good in forever" I tell him. "I understand...it's just...I could've stopped it. But I couldn't" he said turning away. I went behind him and I hugged him from behind. "It's okay Eren...everything's fine" I tried to comfort him. "It's already too late for this to be 'fine'" Eren said. "Eren,don't be stubborn about this" I say. "No it's not that. I'm already hunting this bastard,I'm close enough to him,I just need to make contact with one of his relatives" he tells me. I back up a bit and he turns around.

"You. You are one his of relatives. Look,so you know anything about a Kenny in your family tree?" He asks me. "Yes I do,he's my uncle's brother" I tell him. "Do you know exactly where he is?" He asks me slowly walking towards me. "No. Levi lost contact with him after your parents were killed" I say. "Dammit! This is as close I'm ever going to fucking get!" He says punching a hole in the wall behind him. "Does Levi know anything,about where Kenny may be?" He asks. "N-no" I say kinda shocked by his outburst. "FUCK!" He shouts. "E-Eren calm down!" I say trying to calm him down.

"Damn. Alright. I'll try to calm down" he says. "Everything alright!? We heard shouting and-" Armin cuts himself off. "The hell happened here!?" He asks. "Eren punched a wall. Everything's okay" I told them. "Okay...I guess" Armin said. "Eren...I'm sorry for making you relive that experience" Historia said,sounding really upset. "It's fine...not like I don't relive it in my sleep enough" Eren said. "Alright,let's just head back" Eren said grabbing my wrist,and dragging me.

We arrived at the house and Ymir asked "What do you guys want to do?". Eren and Armin looked at each,then said in unison "Horror movie". "I have no objection,Historia,Mikasa?". "Sure,I don't care" I said. "Me neither" Historia said. "Alright I pick" Eren said. We ended up watching a movie called 'Scream 1'. The movie got me a bit,but Eren was right next to me,everytime I got scared I hugged Eren's collar,and he put his arm around me on accident at one point,but didn't remove his arm. I looked over and he had a stone face on. I snuggled next to him,and he didn't seem to care. His arm always found it's way around me.

Eventually I ended up falling asleep by his warmth,and I awoke to see I was laying on Eren chest,with his eyes open. "Morning" he said causally. "Did we..." I trailed off. "Yeah. You fell asleep during the movie,and the position you were in I couldn't move without waking you up. I moved you like this,and you didn't wake up,and you looked too peaceful to wake up" Eren explained. "Alright. Well,let's get something to eat" I said getting off him. "Yeah. Hungry as hell" Eren said.

(ALLLLLRIGHT! Chapter 5 is here mates! Thanks for all the support,I am almost at 100 views! Wow you guys! Thank you for all your support and Chapter 6 most likely dropping tomorrow,see ya then!