The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like this pt.6

so basically.. this a boring chapter. Still thinking about what will happen on the climax part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like a crap. Kara wasnt around today, she's on her photoshoot. And Rian came along with her. What's worst is that I dont feel so good. My head aches like shit. And my nose is runny and itchy. My throat itch too, I wanna scratch it but its like I can. I cant move my whole body. Something is avoiding me to do it.I never had a fever for 3 years and I never wanted it. I slowly sat up, as a explosion was about to burst

" achoo!" I covered my nose with my hand

" bless you" Alex said as he walked pass my room, carrying some boxes

" achoo!"

" bless you!" he yelled as he walk pass my room again

" ACHOO!"

Alex poked his head on my room and looked at me akwardly " dude!?"

I sniff and groaned as I threw myself back down on the bed " I dont feel so good" I moaned with my husky voice

" what? you dont feel good like- the one that-"

" I mean literally" I covered my whole body with a blanket "

He rolled his eyes " its a good weather today, how come you have a cold?"

" I dont know.."

He sat on the bed and pulled away my covers " dont tell mwe you're faking" he placed his palm on my forehead so he can measure my temperature. After a few minutes, he looked at me with wide eyes " crap.. you have a fever"

" told ya" I pulled back the covers above my head.

" and I'm the one who is taking care of you? woah- no way"

" you dont have to take care of me if you dont want too. So go ahead and leave. I can ahndle myself" I covered my throat after I said that. It hurts.

" mmkay" he shrugged and went dowstairs. I rolled on my bed a lot of times. I feel so uncomfortable and I'm getting sick of it. Its like I wanna do something but I'm not in the mood for it. And I'm sweating like hell even if its not that hot. That's it, I slowly sat up and stepped my foot on the floor. It feels numb, I completely cant fel anything. I walked slowly out of the room since my whole body is in pain. As soon as I reached the staircase, I sat on the first step of the stairs. Alex was bringing a box to the kitchen, suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

" Cherish, what are you doing there?"

I sniffed and shrugged. I feel like I'm dying. Dying slowly and painfully in a sickness.

" I thought you are sick or something. Go to the room, you need a rest"

" I cant stand laying on the bed all day"

" you cant stand it? then sit instead. Let's see if that'll make you feel better"

I hugged my knees " you are a very helpful person Alex. I appreciate it, really"

" Cause I thought you can handle yourself"

" I'm only kidding, moron" I mumbled

He sighed and walked closer to me. As soon as he got near me, he carried me off the stair case. The style that the groom and bride usually do after the wedding, yep that's the one. He gently placed my body on the couch.

" I cant believe that you're lighter than you look"

" seriously?"

" yeah. Anyways, I'll go get a medicine for you" he went to the kitchen and started randomly opening the cabinets. I laid on the couch and I closed my eyes for a bit, having a cold sucks. Yes, it really does. I wish having a cold never exist in my life. I would be vulnurable if that happend. And I think that will be awesome.

Alex came back with some medicines " here" he handed it to me.

Its a weird orange capsule. Whatever it is, I better take it. I throwed the capsule in my mouth and drank some water, but something's wrong " arrck! Alex, I think the capsule is stuck on my throath!" I choked on the capsule.

" oh good thing I brought a apple along. Take a bite of it so that the capsule will go down with it" I quickly reached out for it and took a bite. And magically, it went down.

" hey it work"

" I'm kind of a doctor"

" doctor? pfft in your dreams"

" seriously, if I'm not in a band right now. I'll be a doctor"

" okay.. if you say so" I sighed. He sat on the couch and lift my legs so that he can place it on his lap.

" you look pale"

" of course I do, cause I have a cold. You dumbass"

" sorry, cause normal people dont go pale when they have a cold"

" so you're saying that, I'm not normal?"

" pretty much. Hey, you want something to eat?"

I looked at him, amused " are you serious or you're really trying to make me sick?"

" naah I'm just kidding. I'm not starving yet anyway" he sighed. I closed my eyes again. Here's the deal, I wouldnt eat this day. Imagining me eating while I have a fever makes me wanna throw up. Its just that my stomach is really upset right now. Alex just watched t.v. I'm getting concern about him cause he didnt have his breakfast and lunch. And its already 3pm.

I tried to open my dry lips to speak up" Alex. arent you gonna eat?"

" I'm fine. I'll eat as soon as you get well" he smiled. That touched my heart. He was never this nice to me, infact he is getting nice to me. And its leaving an akward atmosphere. Probably because I have a cold. That's why he's being nice to me so I wouldnt feel worst. But I'm so not used to it. Usually he'll call me bitch and stuff, then I'll call him douche or something. But it's really different this day. It makes me wonder.

" why are you so nice today?"

" why? is it bad?"

I rolled my eyes " no. Its because I'm not used to it. Its like you're a whole new different person." I coughed

" enough talk. you're straining your voice" he ignored my question.

" okay dad" I teased as I shift to the left. Right, we're alone again in this house. As if something bad will happen cause he's not a maniac. But why do I feel so different with him right now. Its not the same like the day that I'm alone with him. He didnt said anything to offend me today like his every day habit. A few minutes later I started to curl up into a ball. Its so cold, I cant almost feel my body

" you're shivering. you okay?"

" that is one stupid question. of course I'm not" he lift my legs away as he stood up. Then he went back bringing with him a carpet. He wrapped the blanket around me gently, covering my whole body. He sat back down and lift back my legs on his lap. As soon as that happend, Alex suddnly glanced outside the window.

" oh look, Rian and Kara are already here"

" greeaaat" I whined

" wow you sound retarded"

" thank you" that's what I've been waiting for, him insulting me. I heard laughters before Rian and Kara went in.

" Alex, where is Cherish?" she asked in a concerned tone

" she's dead"

" shut up!" I yelled

" oh there she is" she went over to the couch. When she saw me, she gave me a confused look " you look sick"

" probably cause I am"

Alex giggled as he stood up the couch. I saw Rian smirked at him as he pass by " what?"

" you're hooking up with her"

" no I'm not"

" yeah Rian" I yelled " he's not"

" kay fine" he rolled his eyes and headed upstairs

" come on. you need to rest" Kara guided me to stand up cause I almost fell. Finally, some people in this house to make the akwardness of the atmosphere go away.