Chapter 1: dust robbery.

A/n: well I'm a fan Ben 10 the original series ( 4 of them ). not the reboot, much.

A/n: Also Salem will not be the villain in this story. Or her three henchmen.

As the sun was setting and the half destroyed moon shined the night sky, a lone criminal by the name of Roma torchwick and her henchmen were making there way down the street to a dust shop and proceeded to hold up the place and steal dust. But unknown to her two young people were about to spring into action.

Max POV [ hiding behind a shelf ].

Max: ( Roma torchwick. So she's robbing at a time like this. Oh well. ) *pressed the ultimatrix bring it and searched for an alien to fight her* its Hero time!

A/n: starts at 0:04.

As he activated his ultimatrix. His left arm started to grow diamonds till it covered his whole body and head. After the transformation was complete his body was completely diamond, taller, blue eyes, clothes little different and ultimatrix located on the center of his chest.

A/n: like in the original series. But his clothes are different, his Clothes dark blue, clothes like Omniverse series but original like artwork.

Roma: What was that blue Flash? Hey you *telling one of henchmen* Go check it out.

He nods and heads over to the area we're the blue flash happened.

Hm: *gun pointing and walking over* huh? *spots something on the ground and picks it up* a magazine? *then gets hit by something pinning him to the wall* what the!??

A/n: hm, henchmen.

?: that should hold you.

Hm: Who said that?!

?: me *walk out from behind the shelf*.

Hm: what are- *gets punched in the face*.

Meanwhile another henchmen was dealing with a red-hooded girl.

Hm: *motion with his gun pointed at her head*.

Rh: are you robbing me?

Hm: yes.

Rh: aww.

Gets punched. Sending him flying back to the entrance of the dust shop.

Back with max.

Max: *appears in front of them* give it up torchwick.

Roma: What the! Who are you?!

The Red-hood gets confused at the sight of what she's seeing.

Max: a Hero.

Roma: a huntsman!

Max: no just a hero.

The red-hood girl then charges at one of the henchmen taking him outside.

Roma: Oookay... get them.

4 go after the red-hood girl and 3 go after max.

Max then turned his diamond hand into blade.

Max: Come on!

One charged at max with his axe raised about strike.

Max: *blocks the sword with his left diamond blade and punches him with his right. sending him flying outside* Next!

The two henchmen decided to strike him from the sides.

Max: heh *blocks both swords and breaks them* my turn.

Incases them in diamond holding them. Then make his way over to the old man and helps him up.

Explosion with red hood outside.

Max: *old man walks over* you okay?

Old Man: uh hmm.

Ruby/max: I'll go after her.

Max glares at ruby, she just smiles at him.

Max: *makes diamond erupt from the ground send him up to the roof* Hey!

Ruby arrives on the rooftop as well.

Roma: persistent.... *bullhead appears she jumps on to it and turns around looking at them* End of the line Red and Monster *points her cane*.

Max created a diamond shield with his hands. blocking the blast and a huntress arrived, helping max and the red-hood girl.

Little timeskip.

Max: ( better leave ).

Rh: are you a huntress. Can I have your autograph.

Max quickly turned into gray matter and hides waiting for them to leave.

Huntress: where's the other one?

Creates a pink bubble holding the red-hood girl while searching for the diamond humanoid person. Unfortunately she didn't find him and left with the red-hood girl still inside the bubble with a sad pledging face.

Max: good, their gone.

Hops out from a pipe.

Max: *turns back to human* phew, now then *climbs down the roof and makes his over to his car*.

He press the button. Unlocking it, gets in it and drives off.

 Unlocking it, gets in it and drives off

( replace the green with blue ).

A/n: Don't expect the car to be here that long.

3rd POV.

As max started his car, driving all the way out of vale, heading home.

Max: ( that was fun, kicking bad guy butt and showing others that I'm the hero! ).

Turns the radio on.

News: reports about a mysterious vigilante's appearing around vale and saving human and faunus alike, has people wondering who are theses mysterious hero's and what are there motives behind they're heroic acts.

Max: heh ( well I'm mostly want to help and possibly be good person ).

Timeskip 3rd POV [ already home ].

After getting home, parking his car in the garage and turning on his ray fence shield. Max had his dinner and shower, then he went to bed.

A/n: They're will be prologue on how he got the ultimatrix. And who he is.