Grocery Store

Ooh oh no ooh no shoot. Is what Isaac thought as his legs ran across the cold white floor.

He was in the brightly lit grocery store with nothing on but a white shirt that doesn't even cover his whole body. It stops where his belly button ends. And a very tiny pink lace thong that basically puts his whole soft butt on display.

He fast walked through the store, trying vigorously to pull his shirt below his dick and ass. Being on display like this, for everyone to look at and laugh at and take pictures of and scold him for it made him nervous, embarrassed, humiliated, and hard.

When he felt it, he started blushing scarlet. And now people can see how nervous he is which made him harder.

When Isaac looks up from the cold ground that was ran on by his bare feet and sees people with their phones out laughing and taking pictures and probably adding it to their stories, it made Isaac nervous and shocked and he tried to hide himself more but they just laughed more which made him extra hard and his dick started leaking pre cum.

Oh no oh no why do I have to be hard? He thought.

He backed away from the people and kept walking back until he felt someone's body behind him. He tried to look at who it was but he was met with that person's fingers rubbing both of his nipples.

His hips started to buck and the person behind him doing it started to whisper in his ear. "Look at all these people laughing at you, dirty little whore. You're a slut who needs to be fucked hard and taught a lesson." Isaac whimpered and moaned as he heard the voice and realized he knew her and she went to his school and she was actually the most popular girl in school, the prettiest one too. She was also his bully. He felt her squeeze his hard nipples while everyone in the grocery looked at his moaning and whimpering mess and his hard dick.

Tears started to fall from his lust filled eyes as her fingers rubbed his hard nipples.

One of her hands lowered down to his dick while the other one stayed rubbing and squeezing his hard nipples.

Her hand pulled the thong down under his dick but still kept it between his ass cheeks. Her hands travelled up and down his shaft, making him moan loud while the people laughed more at him.

"P- pl- ple- please s- s- st- stop." Isaac whined. The girl stopped.

He felt the frigid absence of her hand. "N- no give me m- m-more please. Pl- please t- touch me." He whined. She put her hand back on his shaft and pumped.

"I knew your horny ass couldn't resist my hand. You're a play thing used for my pleasure. All the people looking know how much of a slut you are. You're a little bitch. You deserve a beating." That's when he came all over the white tile floor.

"Lick it up, bitch." She said forcefully pushing him to the ground and him licking every last drop. She then pours maple syrup found on isle 4 all over his body and fruit punch on his butt.

She starts spanking his wet ass. "You like that don't you sissy." He moans loud each time her hand smacks his soft moist ass.

   she says. "After this, I'm going to penetrate that tight little virgin hole in front of all of these people." His already hard dick twitches and he whimpers. She keeps smacking and his ass turns red and tears leak down his eyes as he continues to lick up his own cum.  "That's right cumslut." She says "I don't want to see anymore of your dirty jizz on the ground, whore."

"It h- hurts!" He whines as she keeps slapping his wet ass.

"Did I ask you if it hurts?" She says, smacking his red ass harder.

"Ow," he whines each time.

When he is finally done licking it up, she stops smacking his butt and grabs his hair and yanks his sticky syrupy body unto the the meat freezer so his ass would be sticking out.

She gets behind him and tells him to suck her finger and he does.

"Yeah you dumb whore, you want me to stick something in your tight little hole don't you, you freak?" Her wet finger touches his entrance and he moans.

Her finger slowly enters his hole making him moan and she brings it in fully and then brings it out and adds another finger and sticks it inside then out.

She then makes him suck her big black strap-on and pushes it into his throat so he can choke on it. She pulls it out so he can breathe then forces it back in.

"I know you like choking on my cock, slut." She says.

She finally put the strap-on on and slowly pushed it into his tight ass.

He screamed loud and moaned and it echoed the grocery store while everyone filmed and laughed at his moaning writhing mess as she pushed harder into him.

Her finger circled his tip and her hand pumped his dick really fast and fucked his hole really hard as he moaned out loud.

She said "I knew you were a little exhibitionist slut." And he came everywhere.