epilogue

Dear friends,

this is the last letter I will be writing to you, the last forever after so many long months have passed from the first time we met. It all feels like yesterday.

Just yesterday, I was laughing with Nico, sitting in the grass with maze surrounding us and today, our fight ended.

Just yesterday, I was a bit afraid of approaching Thomas- it was I guess a good thing he approached me first then- and today, I share a bond beyond friendship with him.

Just yesterday, I looked at all of you and thought- no, you will not lose them. But today, today I lost some of you. And I can't have that.

I can't wrap my brain around it, we went through a lot and yet those losses we encountered could never be erased from our hearts. I won't let that happen. I won't let myself forget them- Newt, Nico, Teresa, Chuck, Rosie, Winston, Alby, even Devon. They all deserved safety.

I promised myself I would follow you all to whatever end, to the end of the world if I had to. And I did, at least I think I did. There can't be victory without suffering, battle without sacrifice and I do believe we all gave too much in order to save the bit of what we had left.

This story could end with 'Happily ever after', but it certainly isn't a fairytale. However when you put all things together you'll see that nobody needs a fairytale to be truly happy. And that's what I'm sure of now, at the end of all things.

With all the love,
Your dearest, Aria.

(A/N):

warning: extra long rant ahead

you've been warned.

okay, can we just all establish here that i'm officially crying. and no, that's not fake cause i wanna be #relatable but really and honestly.

i just, i'm wordless. it's where i realised my passion for writing and even if it isn't the best and probably not everyone's first choice because let's be real there are far better stories, it still holds a special place in my heart knowing this is where i started.

i know i said this already, but know, this wouldn't be possible without any of you. so thank you. there are also people who deserve a special thanks for everything, from the moment i gathered courage and published 'stars' to now, when 'fire' is over. they have my eternal gratitude.
collideo, AngelicAtelophobia (even if she isn't here anymore), bloody_inspire_me, queendisco, LaurensFandomz, sassyblake

i would write a paragraph for all of you, but you guys don't even know how much you and your support mean to. i wouldn't have gotten this far without you, without your votes and comments which always encourage me to write more. i hope i can support you guys as much as you supported me.

so, for one last time thank you all a million times and see you in some of my other stories if you decide to read them.

you're always welcome, don't forget that.

goodbye. ~ gabriela, @divinemoon