III

March 2016

The girl was thin.

And young.
I didn't think anyone would be younger than me in here but here she was.

She said her name was Thalia but I call her Bambi, she reminds me of a young deer that needs protection.

"Keep your head down Bambi," I tell her as she walks around with her wide eyes looking at all the dangerous people in the eye.

I did that on my first day. 

"Why does she look like that?"

"She's in a gang," I reply as we sit down on the end of a table, "they get marks on their face as part of the initiation."

Her already wide eyes widened, "Why would anyone do that to themselves?"

"Protection." I shrug, "If you're in a gang no one can touch you." She looked at my face as if wondering why I'm not in a gang, "Blood in, blood out. Once you're one of them, you don't get out unless you die."

She nods her head slightly when there was a bang on a table, Rachel Inez and her little girls were all Finn's whores at one time. He pimped them out and gave them the best money they've ever handled and when I killed him, I killed their lifeline and they ended up here.

"Who do we have here, Kicker?" She questioned looking at Bambi, "Looks like she'll go good for a couple cigarettes,"

She's upgraded from being Finn's whore to the guards whore. Fucks him for everything and anything she wants.

"She's none of your business," I reply

She laughs lightly, "I think you forgot how things go around here, want me to remind you?"

Bambi looked scared shitless and I guess I can't blame her, Inez's threats are somewhat serious and normally she would have my fist hitting her mouth but I'm supposed to be going out on good behaviour.

"Right cause the guard you're fucking is supposed to make me scared."

"I'm fucking all of them actually," she corrects with a sick grin like she proud of herself, "No one will stop me now,"

She punches me and her groupies are quick to surround me. I grab her hair and fling her onto the table before jumping on her and start to continuously punch her face.

The one thing good about this prison is there is no jumping.

The bad thing is whether I fight her or not, I always end up in solitary.

September 2018

There were a few days of quiet, I stayed off their table by eating by myself outside near the tree, this helped keep me sane.

It kind of reminded me of solitary where I could focus on my self.

"Do you think I should break up with Maddison?" Ethan asks me as we walk into the school.

So that's her name?
She was becoming more and more clingy and even I cringed at some of the things she did.

"If you feel like it."

He shrugs, "I don't know, Quinton said I need to focus on myself and a girlfriend just weighs you down."

I'm not surprised that womaniser said that, probably has regular fuck buddies but no girlfriend.

One day he'll meet the girl to change that.

"You are a bit young." I tell him, "But then again I was with Finn when I was 15 so I really can't judge."