Finale

Wow.

This has really blown up. It's been a few years since I've logged in and I am in complete awe. Thank you so much to everyone who has read my poems regardless of how dark some are. I am so grateful for all the positive feedback and still can't believe it.

As you can tell, I was not in a good place when I wrote these. Although many seemed to love them, I am glad I'm not able to write anymore. I'm finally happy. Sure, I have my ups and downs but for the most part, I am so happy with my life.

Reading all the comments was so amazing but also saddened me a little. If you relate to any of them, I'm sorry. Just know, as cheesy as this sounds, everything will work out. If you had told me this several years ago I would laughed in your face and told you to fuck off. But really, it does.

It will all work out.

I used to not believe it. But I'm learning it's true- no matter what, no matter how shitty the situation it all evens out. Life has a funny way of working like that. So just hang in there for a little longer- who knows, maybe tomorrow is the day life starts to get better.

Don't confuse this with me saying be lazy or stay quiet. If you think you need help, get it. I urge you to reach out. It will be hard, but it will be worth it. 

It will all work out.

Thank you again to everyone who has read all these. If you ever need someone to talk, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or anyone at all.

- p.f.