Chapter 2

I got off my bed lazily, I loved school but now it's just hell. Everyday the same people that start trouble with me and I can't do a single thing to stop them unless I want to die. Well that's a bit over dramatic, first the hunters will beat me for answers, and if I don't answer then they kill me.

It's happened with my father and if I'm not careful it could happen to me.

Maybe mother is right. I just hate the fact that she's right, I respect her and everything but why are the woman always right...?

I ate my breakfast. Fast. I'm never late to school. Even if their are people that I hate.

I grabbed my bag and my books I ran out of the house almost missing the bus.

I got to school and to my surprise no bullies. I smiled softly and walked into the cold school. All year around this school is super cold. Summer they have the AC on all the time, and winter they don't have on the heat. I just don't get their logic.

I went to my locker and put the afternoon books away. It felt different, usually I would get stuffed inside my own locker or have my books slapped out of my hands. But nothing happened... I waited looking at the corner of my eye. no one... This is odd

I turned around to find the brunette beauty laughing at her locker holding her multi-coloured books in her hand. She was talking with friends.. Not a good time to say thank you is it?

I walked down the hall to a crowed of people. I walked through as everyone pushed and shoved, I hate crowded areas.

I got to room '105' a class I have with her, science is one of my many classes I pass. Since I pass Mr. Brooks class with all A's he asks me if I could tutor people and I do for extra credit which makes my grade higher. I know it's bad to say but I hope she fails so Mr. Brooks could send her to me and then we could talk and we'd get to know each other. But I wouldn't want her to fail a class just so we could meet. I'd rather have destiny bring us together but isn't two months long enough?

The bell rang and class began, I watched as she walked in late and sat in her seat which was two seat to the left of me and one up.

She took out her book with a smile as chatter filled the room. Mr. Books write the assignment on the chalkboard in white chalk having it tap each time he started a new letter.

When Mr. Brooks finished he began to talk and the class became quite, but not that quite some kept on talking like it was lunch time.

It was the same two people to talk Emily and her boyfriend Jackson. It was annoying at time, once I was talking a test and all you head was Emily giggle and I looked over to see Jackson kissing her neck. During a test....

No one says anything because they are 'The Power Couple.'

They are in the more popular group which makes them 'better' then everyone else.

I ignored their chatter and looked back at the board, the assignment was a project. About a chemical reactions. Easy. I'll make a volcano, I said to myself I then read on "no volcanos." I read well okay then, I just need to do more research I'll phone my mother after school to tell her I'm going to the library that's no big deal.