1.98 Bound To You (1)

A/N: WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, MATURE SEX SCENES, LEMON, PA-PA-PA, WHATEVER YOU MATCHALLIT. 

These chapters are unedited too. (Felt a bit uncomfortable of giving mature themed chapter to my new editor ( ゚ヮ゚)). 

Enjoy. Or skip it if you are underage - ah, who am I kidding; or uncomfortable with sexual content, and sexual acts outside marriage.

------------------------------

"YuLan?", he called, slightly squinting his eyes at the direction of the room hidden behind the flutter of hung fabrics. The room was quiet and just a tad warm. The day had almost turned dark, the respite of the impending night causing the initial heat of the summer day to feel benign.

"SongLi, you are here," came the smooth familiar voice that somehow suddenly caused him to feel slight tingling sensation on his skin,

"Come in. I am inside."

He lightly brushed the soft curtain that was obscuring his view of the inner room as he walked inside.

Then he paused abruptly, not daring to blink his eyes.

The blood that suddenly rushed to his head caused his step to slightly falter, as he finally managed to take a clear look at her.

She was sitting on a wooden chair, wearing a fluttery white robe; her legs that were as smooth and lustrous as the most precious two pieces of white jade, peeked from the slit of the robes, clearly deliberately put on display

She was sitting on a wooden chair, wearing a fluttery white robe; her legs that were as smooth and lustrous as the most precious two pieces of white jade, peeked from the slit of the robes, clearly deliberately put on display. Her bearing was graceful, light, and teasing, as she looked at him with her lips slightly curled, clearly amused at his reaction. Her long hair was simply secured loosely with two pieces of hairpin, one being the very same piece he had given her almost a couple of years ago.

The green agate of the hairpin reflected just the tiniest bit of light still within the room, which flickering brightness contributed by some swaying candles set on some tables.

He suddenly felt very hot, and it was definitely not the summer heat.

He felt awfully in uncomfortably parched, and it was not because of a thirst for water.

He knew, only this exquisiteness that was in front of him; that seemed to beckon him to come closer, challenging every fiber of his self-control, could quench his longing.

"YuLan...," he swallowed dryly, and tried to make his voice as steady as possible.

He knew he was not doing a very good job at it,

"Are you feeling warm? Should I summon someone to bring some cold refreshments?"

"I certainly need some to extinguish this inferno inside of me."

She shook her head very slowly, and her legs switched sides, now displaying her other thigh in full view.

He averted his gaze from the deliciously irresistible looking work of art, and immediately regretted for doing so.