The Bonds !

It was cloudy outside today.........with cool winds breezing through the windows ................some lightning could also be heard with some brief intervals in between ...................It was a fine September Friday.......................

All the students inside the classroom were busy with their own work.........some were completing homework........some were working on maths assignment......................for some it was the perfect weather to take an extra nap......................but overall the day was quite cheerful and normal.........like usual September days.......

        The class fell silent as Mr. Keith , the science teacher and most bad tempered person of the school enters the classroom. He was carrying his laptop today and looked quite unusually delighted unlike other days.

          He was a middle aged man with graying hairs and a lean figure. A passionate teacher by heart but socially unpresentable with his extra loose shirts , unmatchable trousers , uncombed hairs , slightly outgrown beard and mustache and some sleepy eyes ........as if he completed some rocket science research last night.   

      "Hold your breath students as I present you a wonderful presentation on THE EFFECTS OF WEB DRUGS ON HUMAN BODY . I have no doubt in saying that this right here *points at the projecting screen* is a living example of the evolution of drugs . WEB DRUGS are no doubt a breakthrough of this decade. " said Mr. Keith delightfully and started the presentation while the students shared looks of excitement , curiosity or of boredom and eye rolls.

         In the last corners of the class , a tall and handsome looking boy was sitting alongside his best friend , a similar looking mischievous boy with somewhat longer hairs who was currently wearing a nasty evil grin on his face .

           "Don't tell me you did something again " said Jason , our main protagonist , in a worried tone.

      "It can't be helped now bro , its done. Just watch the show now..........you're gonna love this seriously. " said Zed , his best friend and the biggest prankster of the whole school.

         Mr. Keith started the presentation which opened with an advertisement of WEB DRUGS .

   " It is of utmost importance for me to tell you that the WEB CORPORATION does not give exact details on the working of their products but they have made this presentation specially for students like you all. It may not be exact information , but try to grasp as much as you can ." added Mr. Keith.

          The first slide popped up with this : HELLO DUDES ! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION .
WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN BODIES .
SOME ARE GOOD SOME ARE BAD .............BUT
THE BEST BODIES ARE FEMALE BODIES SO WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER FEMALE BODIES IN OUR PRESENTATION TODAY !!!

2nd slide : I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT FEMALE BODIES .....
IF YOU DON'T...
HERE ARE SOME LINKS .
ENJOY YOURSELVES .
(P.S THIRD ONE IS MY PERSONAL FAV.)

3rd slide : DON'T FORGET TO SEND NUDES TO ME 🙂🙂🙂💋💋💋. !!

        Mr. Keith was red with rage now. The whole class burst out laughing , some even started to bang the desks. Zed spoke up to change the scene .

    " Sir your favourite person turned out to be a pervert , how do you feel ? " .......took a moment to laugh and spoke again " This Augusto guy is a big fraud . Thats all. " and continues to laugh again.

       " You ......stand up. " ordered Mr. Keith rather furiously at Zed who stands up with a carefree smile. And Mr. Keith begins his wrath . 

" Zed Webster , I am sick of your pranks from past 4 years . I have never seen some student worse than you. Not a single day has passed silently from the moment you entered this school. You are a disgrace to this class, this school , to me , to your parents and to Mr. Augusto himself to insult his name and research like this . You are a disaster............"