Chapter 1

AN: IMPORTANT NOTICE!! PLEASE READ!

This is the new edited version of the old and first version I posted two years ago. I have made some minor changes, which is the reason why some of the comments will not make any sense to the first time readers. For those of you who have already read this story and are reading it again, you will notice the changes, so please do not comment any spoilers.

I do hope that you all enjoy the new version and look forward to reading all the new comments. 😊

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE/DELETE ANY AND ALL VILE, RUDE AND IGNORANT COMMENTS..
Also, for those who have already read this story, kindly do not comment any spoilers as I WILL DELETE them. 😊

- Also, I will not be adhering fully to the werewolf universe or whatever.. this story is going to be based purely on my imagination.. so don't be haters if anything doesn't coincide...

- Secondly, I DO NOT OWN any of the images,gifs and video etc etc used in this story. Any and all credit goes to the original owners!!

- I have mentioned before, but I will say it again.. this is BxB book, meaning there is intimacy and possible sexual interaction between males.. if you don't like reading about it ...do NOT read further!!

No hate comments will be tolerated!

⚠️ WARNING:

I HAVE PUT FORTH A WARNING IN THE DESCRIPTION, HOWEVER I AWARE THAT SOME DO NOT READ IT, THEREFORE I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. THERE IS CHAPTER OF A NON CONCENSUAL SEXUAL ENCOUTER IN THIS BOOK.

Thanks!! And hope you enjoy!!

_____________

Hunter POV

"Get up you little shit!!" I yelled as I kicked him in his stomach while he laid on the ground, sniffing and crying.

"Stop crying you weakling!! How do you even have Beta blood in you when you're this weak?" I said as I gripped his hair and pulled it back, making his back arch. When he didn't reply, I let go off his hair and let him fall to the ground.

I pressed my foot on his back and pressed him flat on the ground.

"That's where you belong, in the dirt! You boy lover" I said as I spat on the ground.

I couldn't tolerate weak people. They ate at my skin the way maggots ate at dead flesh. It drove me up the wall, especially when that weak little shit was supposedly going to be my beta. He had all the time in the world to sit and look at that little idiot Elliot and yet he couldn't even train like a normal wolf! How the hell was he supposed to be my right hand man when he couldn't even carry his own bag without falling over.

The goddess must have some stupid ass wrangle with me, for some unknown reason.

My father, The Alpha made it clear that in the coming future I had to stay alongside Drew at all times for my own safety. That he would protect his Alpha at all costs.

As if.. that shit head couldn't even protect himself, where the hell was he going to guard me?

Drew, came from a long line of Beta werewolves that were blessed with unique gifts from the Goddess in order to protect their Alphas with. These gifts were given solely to the Betas of his bloodline which made them more unique and precious next to any other wolf in the pack.