0

I had been ready with a knife; the tip of it as keen as a model's sharp eyeliner and the handle, tightly closed around my hands, with intense dark hardwood. The cold look reflected on my face seem to make him shiver, soon after, shaking the feeling off and placed his back against the wall. For a moment, I looked at my knife and then back to him, fury then replacing my cold eyes.

"You've tormented the fuck out of our lives. You've manipulated and sexually harassed my mother and abused me throughout my childhood and you still call yourself a father?."

His breathing became short as I made my way towards him, his eyes widening each time I took a step. His face lifted to a frown and tears began to form out of his eyes.

"Pathetic. Look at you? You're crying. I thought men don't cry? Oh right! That's exactly correct. You are not a man and you will never be. You're a dumbfuck who I got stuck with as a fucking father. But that will all end soon."

My expression soon turned to a dark exaggeration and that's when all hell broke loose. One minute I was right in front of his face, the next he was dead meat on the floor, the light leaving his eyes soon after.  Blood flowed out of his mangled body like a lazy river and I shoved his disgraceful body to the side.

Murder I didn't write...

MURDER I DID.