5 - GOING BACK✔

JUNGKOOK POV
.....

"Good." She said and walked away smiling. What have I done? I can't sleep on the same bed as her.

.....

We were standing at opposite sides of the bed looking at it.

"I can still sleep on the couch." I said to make the awkwardness disappear.

"If someone's gonna sleep on the couch it's me." She said and looked at me.

"Yeah, well, I guess we both have to sleep here then." I said and laughed awkwardly. She was quiet.

"Do you want something to sleep in?" I asked and walked over to my closet.

"Oh, yeah, a t-shirt will be fine." She said and sat down on the bed. I threw her one of my white t-shirts.

"Thanks." She said with a quiet voice.

"I'll just go shower." I said and walked out.

.....

When I came back Y/N was already laying under the cover. I tried to be quiet as I crawled down beside her. She was turned the other way.

After a few seconds I noticed that her breathing was irregular. Some sniffs was heard before I noticed that she was crying.

"Y/N?" I said to get her attention. She didn't move. She just got quiet. I said her name once again before I hugged her from behind. He turned around and girl and herself in my chest. I really hoped she wouldn't hear my heart.

She soon became still and quiet. I guessed that she'd fallen asleep.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

I woke up at 5:07 AM alone in bed. I stood up in the cold air and put on my clothes before I went out to the kitchen. I drank some water. I noticed that Jungkook was sleeping on the couch. I sighed and chuckled.

My phone called. I looked at the display and saw Namjoon's name. My heart started beating faster. I answered and when I heard his voice tears started gathering in my eyes.

Nj- honey, you there?
Me- I'm here
Nj- what are you doing?
Me- nothing. I just woke up. I can't sleep
Nj- I haven't been able to sleep a minute without you

I didn't know what to answer

Nj- I miss you. Please come back home

A few seconds went by. My heart was beating so fast and my tears were falling. I missed him.

Nj- I love you

He had never told me that before. I felt warm. I couldn't keep myself from crying.

Nj- come home. I miss you
Me- I miss you too
Nj- come home
Me- I will. Jungkook just needs to wake up so he can drive me.
Nj- good
Me- I love you
Nj- bye

He hung up. I was so excited to go back home to him. I missed him so so much.

.....

Jungkook woke up a few hours later. As we were eating breakfast I told him about the call. He didn't like that I wanted to go home.

"He's hurting you Y/N. You shouldn't go back." He said.

"But I love him. I belong with him." I said.

"Why can't you see that he is bad for you!?" Jungkook said with a loud voice. He was irritated.

"It doesn't matter! I want to be with him!" I shouted back at him.