Chapter 11

The world was passing by beneath the plane, clear city lights igniting the land guiding the way towards their homeland. The flight was a long one obviously, but what was going to be done had to be done in the wee hours of the morning. No one could know where they were and as far as they knew no one did, but they have yet to hear the news and by now a nurse must’ve noticed the seemingly vanished boys. It must’ve been worrisome for the hospital employees considering that Harry was gravely ill and not being looked after like he was supposed to. 

Harry, as it seemed was in a total daze, slipping in and out of consciousness repeatedly. His conscious state was only confusion before exhaustion overcame him and he passed out once again. It was stressing them all out and they wished even though the plane was going as fast as it could, it almost didn’t seem fast enough. They needed to get to the private airport they were landing in that was much closer to Harry’s house than Heathrow. Plus they were in a private Jet so they couldn’t particularly land on a public runway.

“Will this plane land any quicker? I mean seriously we have places to be!” Niall whined his leg shaking harshly in impatience as his baby blues glanced at Harry’s head lolling around on his neck at the slight turbulence. Liam grasped his friend’s bony shoulder and shook it slightly in reassurance.

“I’m sure we’ll get there when we do.” He told his blonde friend trying to stay as optimistic as he turned to Louis who had just hung up the in air phone. “Have you got the ride set up?”

“Yeah, I did. When we get there’s an Aston Martin One-77 will be waiting.” He answered with slight nod, Zayn stared at him his dark eyebrows furrowing together and crinkles by his eyes becoming more prominent.

“Guys we are seriously spending a small fortune here.” He told them all. Louis shrugged throwing himself into one of the uncomfortable plane seats. “I mean a private jet and Aston Martin.”

“It’s one of the fastest cars out there Zayn and we need to get there fast.” Louis responded and Zayn nodded. “About two hours after we arrive the sun will be coming up so we gotta make it to Holmes Chapel pretty quick.”

“You’re I-“ Zayn attempted to continue the conversation before the speaker above the door to the cockpit came on with a buzz.

“This is your captain speaking we will be landing within 10 minutes so please take a seat if you are not, thank you for flying with us and hope you enjoyed your flight.” The captains voice filled the body of the small plan before the radio clicked off. The boy looked for each other preparing for the landing. Everything was becoming so much more real now, were actually doing this, they had no idea what but they were doing it.

“Zayn remember you’re Kurt Morrison.” Liam whispered to him harshly and Zayn nodded taking a proud stance as the plane came to a rough halt on the runway. The boys piled Harry into his wheelchair and safely got him out of the plane. They practically ran through the airport so they wouldn’t lose any more valuable time. Their car was the clearest of them all in the parking lot obviously being the most expensive there. 

“Guys get your suits off.” Liam practically commanded dropping a duffel bag of clothes before them so they could change yet again. They air was frigid on their skin but they sucked it up changing into the scruffy sweats and t-shirt making it look as if they had been putting up a fight with someone. They kept Harry in his pajamas seeing no reason to change him. Louis took the car’s window scraper and bashed in a few other cars windows. Liam gripped at his hair ready to pull it out. “Lou! What are you doing?”

“It’ll make it look like someone went through here in a struggle. Trust me I know what I’m doing.” Louis told him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He ran the back of his hand against the broken glass producing droplets of blood. He rubbed the blood against the interior of the stranger that would be extremely angry by the time he got out here. Louis ripped a part of his sleeve off with his teeth and wrapped it around the wound. “Just smudging a bit o’ blood to make it look more realistic.”