Mycake Short Story

Something sweet for Mycroft... Hope you guys like it! Again, please don't criticize my work or steal my idea. This can go into court lawsuit.

-----------------♢------------------

It was Christmas day when Mycroft was all alone in his room at his mansion. He had nothing to do on Christmas Day, he finished all of his work for the government, paid the bills and gave presents to his co workers and friends including his younger brother,Sherlock. Unfortunately, he didn't have anyone to hang out with, so he decided to call all his friends to see if they can hang out. Yet, they were all busy with their families and wives or husbands.

Eventually, he became bored... bored, he mumbled, bored. Why can't I have any social life, he thought... Oh right, I was an arrogant bastard, he realized. He was being a jerk to almost everyone including their motherly figure Mrs. Hudson. He sighed, he wished that he could become more civilized, sincere and kind to people. If he kept on being a jerk, no woman would like him. Suddenly a call came in, he stretched his short and chubby arm to get the phone.

"Sherlock, I'm glad to hear your voice, " Mycroft smirked.

"Mycroft, I sense that you are bored and lonely on Christmas,"

"No, I'm doing well. Just working out" Mycroft lied. He always lied to Sherlock whenever he was lonely, he didn't want Sherlock to make fun of him being lonely.

"Sure, anyways got to go, Molly here is going to show me the notre dame," Sherlock laughed and hung up, leaving a static sound.

He sighed, the last thing to do was to talk to Sherlock. Sherlock always annoyed him and pissed him off easily. He turned off his phone and placed it into his pocket. In front of him, was a cake. Not just an ordinary cake, a mocha cake with any flavor of coffee. Beside it, was a note written by Mrs. Hudson, saying to have a great break and merry Christmas!

He smiled, he never recieved any presents from people before, but it truely made his day because of one cake slice. He grabbed the fork from the plate and carefully sliced it.

The cake, he realized, was homemade that was meant for Sherlock's Christmas party two days ago. She made it carefully, trying not to ruin the icing and the flavor. She then served it to everyone at the party and saved the leftover for Mycroft.

He remembered when he visted Sherlock's flat. Sherlock and his girlfriend Molly were about to leave last night, it was a bittersweet moment for him. He was about to give his gift for the both of them, congratulating them on their engagement. Seeing his brother getting engaged made him a bit sad because he never got the chance to spend time with Sherlock to see how much he is in love with her. Yet, he's happy because he's proud of his brother getting married and he's leaving the country for 3 weeks.

Before Mycroft left Sherlock's flat, Mrs. Hudson ran up the stairs to give him a present. He thanked her and left with a box wrapped in gifting wraps with colorful ribbons tied up.

He was graceful that he got only one present from someone. As he put the slice into his mouth, he fell in love with the cake. He then stuffed full of cake into his mouth and slept with stains of cake icing all over him.

He realized that he was lonely all this time and the only thing to cheer him up was cake. Cake was heaven for Mycroft, thus making him into a cake lover. Ever since, cake was Mycroft's true love.

-----------------♢------------------

It's a bit rushed... but thank you soooooo much for reading it, I hope you guys like it!!!!!!! If you guys want to have more stories about Mycake, just let me know :)

Oh and if you do not know what Mycake is, it's a ship between Mycroft and cake :)