treize.

adelaide sighed in content as she plopped down in her seat, watching as the many people boarding showed their tickets to the flight attendants and pushing their heavy luggage into the lockers overhead, a loud thump as each bag hit the back of the compartment.

"finally." she murmured, burying her head into her backpack.

she finally pulled out her phone for the first time in a week, unlocking it to find a multitude of messages from taylor.

taylor.

adelaide had missed her, not that she was ever going to admit that. it was fun waking up to a goodnight message from the mysterious 27-year-old, not that she knew she was even 27.

the 23-year-old was scrolling through taylor's messages, laughing at the ones she found completely absurd.

stalker swift
I wish you could message me back, damn I hate camping when there's no reception.

she smiled at the message instantly, watching as the lights dimmed and the plane began to rumble and roar.

laying back in her seat, she pulled up her digital copy of reputation, taylor swift's latest album on her phone, pressed shuffle, and listened as the sweet melody of sad beautiful tragic rung throughout her ears.

long handwritten note deep in your pocket.

she smiled at the line.

and only then she noticed that the plane was high in the sky.