Chapter 4

Marching right up to Blake, I blocked the man from giving him the glass. I looked Blake in the eyes as he watched, shocked as I proceeded to chug down his water. As soon as it entered my mouth, the cold refreshed my dry tongue and throat. I gave out a large sigh once I finally finished the refreshing drink. I looked up to see that Blake was now standing up from his seat and was approaching me. If not for the energy coursing through me from that water, I might have cowered back from the intimidating look he was throwing at me.

No, I can't back down. Blake needs to learn his place. Someone has to stand up to him and I know I sure as hell wasn't going to let him walk over me.

When he reaches me, I am yanked by the collar towards him as he stares me down. I keep my head raised and stare back at him with just as much intensity. God, this guy gets on my nerves.

I guess he noticed that I wasn't fazed by him because the next thing I knew I was being pinned to the wall of the tree that was providing us with this luxurious shade. Not only that but he also pressed his body firmly against mine, keeping me in place. I squirmed around, trying to get away from this man. I could feel his hard body pushing into me. How fit is he?

"Would you stop squirming around unless you want to take responsibility for the consequences for your squirming around." I stop abruptly as I realize what I'm doing. I don't even need to look down as I can feel the bulge against my stomach. He smirks at me as he presses closer against me if that is even possible.

"Ugh, in your dreams." I try to push him away, but he doesn't even move an inch.

"Oh, you know that you're already in my dreams, babe."

My eyes widen and I go back to struggling to get away from this creep. "Ew. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing wrong with just a little relief."

My eyes widen when I realize what he revealed to me. Did he actually jerk off after his wet dream of me? My face heats up as his bulge persists to rub against my torso as I struggle against him.

"Okay, that's it," Blakes says suddenly and steps back from me. Finally. I was starting to have a little problem going on down there. "You're coming with me." Suddenly, I'm being lifted from the ground and being tossed over his shoulder as if I weighed close to nothing. I fail around and try to hit him as he carries me inside the prison out of view from any potential saviors.

No no. I can't do this. I'm not ready for this. What is this man going to do to me? I hear so many stories about what happens in prison. My butt is not prepared for that kind of abuse.

"Put me down, you assh*le. Where are you taking me? Put me down!" I shout as I still try to attack him but the only opening is his firm ass that is right in front of my face because of the position I was in over his shoulder. Deciding against that, I resolve that he probably likes that kind of stuff. I'm not trying to turn him on any more than his big bulge announces.

"Don't worry about it," he chuckles. "You'll enjoy it," he says as he slaps my ass. Again.

My eyes widen as the sting pulses on my right cheek. "What the hell? Stop doing that. I'm not a homo."

"Really. Your little buddy down there doesn't think so." He laughs when I gasp, squirming in an attempt to distance my embarrassing erection from his shoulder. I sigh in defeat when I realize that it's useless and if anything, my erection only grew from all that friction.

"It's okay, babe. We're here. No need to be impatient." He taunts as he comes to a halt.

I push myself off of his pack to try to get a look at my surroundings. Great, the lights are dim and it's a empty hallway. There are no security guards here to come to my rescue.

"Can't you just get some other homo to play with? You don't want me, trust me." I try to persuade him to let me go. He can't do this. I'm not ready. Although I'm very experienced in sex and pleasure, I'm not exactly experienced when it comes to d*cks.

Blake chuckles as he opens the metal door that we stopped in front of. "And pass up this fat ass?" He laughs as he grabs my ass, squeezing my entire cheek with his huge hand. A small moan escaped my mouth and I instantly covered my mouth as soon as it slipped out. What the hell? Was I seriously turned on by another man grabbing my ass?

Blake groans, "Oh, baby. Don't tempt me like that." He takes quick strides to a corner of the big room and stops in front of something before I am being swung off of his shoulders and thrown on my back onto a soft surface. I quickly look up, alarmed to see Blake hover above me, his whole body covering me. Damn his height. "You're so cute when you blush. Just makes me want to devour you," he says as he caresses my cheek.

A gasp hitches in my throat as he lowers his body to firmly press against my manhood. I throw my head back at the immense friction, unable to help another moan from escaping. I bite my arm to hold in my moans. Blake continues to grind against me, his warm breath hitting my neck, sending shivers down my body. Giving in to the pleasure, I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me, groaning as his bulge presses deeper onto me.

Oh f*ck.