7.

You take a fucking bad chick
Put her on a mattress
Baby, she's a savage
But she lets me have it.

"Bambi seems to be liking it here" Crystal whispers as we both lean upon one of the walls back stage, watching as she clumsily tries to jump into her costume.

We were doing a group dance again, this time however, dressed as soldiers. James had perfected our army paint and told us that he was planning to put his tutorial to this up on his YouTube channel. We all had acted excited, knowing full well that we wouldn't watch it.

Calum was announcing today because Kale usually took Sundays off to tend to his needy girlfriend who didn't approve of his business or any of us girls.

"Please welcome onto the stage our beautiful ladies" calls Calum with less enthusiasm than his brother would've which is a bit boring and disappointing.

When the lights drop and it goes dark all of us girls skid onto the stage taking positions in seconds, focusing on levels meaning I was squatted upon the floor.

The music starts and the lights rise.

I don't bother to check the audience, instead I loose myself within the music and solely focus upon my routine which consisted of me slowly taking more and more clothes off.

The crowd cheers and hoots as we exit stage for the night.

"I'm so glad Sunday's only have one ACT" Delight sighs rubbing her temples. Raven collects her glasses and places them perfectly upon her framed face. She was like the real life Clark Kent because as soon as she left the safety of back stage no one recognised her.

I climb into a pair of jeans and a baggy top so that I wouldn't get stares while walking home seen as it was much lighter than the nights before. The girls are all eager to get home after their champagne glasses become empty, even including Brandy who usually stayed behind to smoke back stage.

"I've got to do toilet checks before I leave" groans Trinity who I could tell wanted to get home. Toilet checks include going round each cubicle to make sure that no one is to be locked in there over night. I look at my watch and shrug,

"Go home, I'll do it"

Trinity throws her hands around me thanking me constantly before snatching her backpack filled with stage outfits and exiting through the main doors making sure to look left and right.

The club is eerily quiet and the smoke had died down including the laser beams which were barely projecting against the walls.

In Toilet one all the stalls are empty and I make sure by karate chopping them down for fun earning myself a giggle.

Toilet two has all empty stalls apart from a rat that scurries out of one of the cubicles squeaking. I jump back in horror watching as it scurries away.

Toilet three is round the opposite side of the stage so I have to dance through the empty chairs.

"Anyone in hereeeeee?" I sing tapping upon the stall doors. Then one of the doors swings open and I'm faced with Ethan "oh um hi" I mumble feeling as a red blush spread across my cheeks.

He looks so good as usual in his tight fitting top and I notice he was wearing tight black jeans which insinuated his large calf muscles. I can't help but gape.

I know that it's wrong to feel so deeply attracted to him but there was a darkness of his that I feel so sexually drawn to.

He steps forward breathing heavily down on my neck making my eyes close in pleasure

"I heard you with my brother last night" I gulp down remembering how the night enfolded.

We didn't have sex, I promise you, but we sure as hell went pretty far. I feel so bad now looking upon his brother wanting him to touch me just as Grayson had done the day before.

"Oh" was all I reply with.

He steps forward grabbing my waist within his large hands and pinning my back against the toilet stall

"Well I want to make you scream louder" he smirks into a passionate and heated kiss. My breath hitches and I don't pull away because it dawns upon me that this was actually what I want.

He leaves harsh kisses against my jawline and down towards my chest where he proceeds to suck harshly. Im not allowed to have hickeys at work but I don't stop him, instead I moan arching my back closer into his hard figure

"I need you" He groans into my body as his hands race from my ass to up my top causing me to gasp at our cold skin contact.

"EthAN" I gasp as his fingers forcefully make their way into my jeans. He smirks as he leans back to watch as I screw my eyes shut.

He brings his fingers then into his mouth sucking upon them making me moan loudly. How could he do that without even touching me? I want him just as much as his eyes look like they want me

"Do you work on week days princess?" He asks pulling away from me with heavy breaths

"No baby" I whisper back without stuttering which seems like a miracle. Ethan let's out a sigh knowing that he wasn't going to see me for almost a week

"Can I have your number?" He then asks with puppy dog eyes. I press my hands against his chest, shaking my head

"No can do baby" I giggle moving myself from underneath him leaving him in shock "I'll see you next week E" I shout swaying myself out of the bathroom.