one :

"Her fashion-nova fit it make that ass look thickkkkk! "

"Perfect" My producer yelled.
"So that's basically it" I said pushing a strand of my extremely curly hair out of my face.

"So we'll start shooting the video tomorrrow?" I asked.
"Nahh nigga yo you forreal need at least 2 weeks to think of some weird creative type shit for a music video" My little sister Kat said.
"Okay okay you right I guess" I said rolling my eyes and smacking my teeth.

*a time jump here 🙄*

"ayleks wake up" kat said as she shook me violently.
"Nigga what" I snapped.
"Get uppp and go to this party with me" she whined.
in my head I'm thinking what the fuck who parties on a Tuesday???

"girl bye" I said.
"Please ayleks I'm begging you, Alright you don't even have to stay long just come in with me for like 30 minutes" she said.

I huffed and sat up out of my bed.

"fine but get out so I can get dressed I kinda wanna get drunk" I said.

"Girl you crazy" Kat said.
I laughed and shut my door after she left.

*time jump*

-ignore her face tats just pretend they aren't there. They'll come later in the story and also pretend her hair is curly af ayleks hair lmaooo;)-

 They'll come later in the story and also pretend her hair is curly af ayleks hair lmaooo;)-

I walked out of my bedroom with my Balenciagas. (They my favorites ☺️)
"So where are we going?" I said.

Kat pulled up the directions and I began speeding like a fucking idiot ;)

Time skip mommy

we pulled up to a big ass house my nigga it wasn't even a house this bitch was a mansion sheeeeesh.

"gah damn kat who hosting this party? Obama??" I joked.
"Nah it's one of my niggas birthday he got hella rappers and shit suppose to be here" she said.

"Oh shit that's wassup it's finna be lit then" I said.

I followed behind kat as we made our way into a giant ass backyard with red & black lights, and loud music.
"So Ayleks why don't we find you some dick tonight" kat joked.

I rolled my eyes.
ion need no fuckin dick the fuck she trippin
I walked away from kat and went inside where there was nobody.
(Or I thought)
Sksksks

I plopped down on a large white couch with zebra pillows.

i closed my eyes and sighed.

mistakingly I fell asleep.
i was awoken by a loud voice.
sounded real familiar but I can't think of where I know that voice from.

"shawty you good?"

i opened my eyes to see a light skin nigga with face tats and black dreads.

"What time is it?" I said.

"4 am" he said while cheifing a backwood.

He sat down beside me and handed me his backwood.

"You got any diseases or anything" I said taking the wood as I was laughing.

"You got me fucked up" he laughed.

his laugh his voice and he just looked so familiar.. where have I seen him from?

i took a long slow drag off the wood and handed it back to him.

i started coughing my lungs df up.

"Nigga what you got in that" I said.

"Sheesh shawty can't handle weed?" He said.
I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth.

boy please

that's all for 1st chapter I'm tired night night I will write another tomorrow night