i: summary

❆ ❆ ❆

WARNING: this is a companion novella to "All of Me" set 3 years later, therefore contains major spoilers, so read ahead with caution! You don't need to have read AOM to read this, but it will completely spoil that book so if you want to read AOM, save this novella for later.

❆ ❆ ❆

Two weeks before Christmas, Liam Alexander finds himself out of a job and at risk of losing the apartment he hates. It's not where he thought he would be two years after graduation, but life hasn't quite panned out the way he thought it would. He doesn't know what he wants to do, his college friends have drifted away, and he's still hung up on his ex. Since she broke up with him, he has hardly had a decent third date, let alone a relationship. She's all he can think about.

When he takes a job at Cleveland's Second Best Winter Wonderland, the only place hiring, he's just in it for the poor pay and the free lunch, and a distraction from the winter blues. All he expects of the two-week gig is a bit of cash before Christmas hits. He doesn't expect to run into his ex, almost four years later, while he's wearing an ill-fitting elf costume. He doesn't expect Storie to say yes when he asks her for coffee. He doesn't expect a power cut to trap them in an elevator.

Stuck for hours while a storm rages the city, there's no way out. All they can do is talk. And maybe that's exactly what they need.

❆ ❆ ❆

it's coming back folks! this is set 3.5 years after the end of AOM and, of course, is narrated from liam's point of view. enjoy!