17

🌱
-

please leave your message for ********

jeongguk cuts the call for the 50th time and pushes his tatted hands through his hair. he has been trying to reach his girlfriend but nothing.

he is fucking worried and close to losing his mind. he doesn't wanna call victoria's mom, what if she doesn't know where her daughter is either?

" baby where are you?" the boxer's hands shake as tries again.

please leave your message for ********

"FUCK!" jeongguk shouted and tug his hair in frustration. he dialed yoongi's number and the male answered after the first ring.

yoongi:
gguk? did she answer?

jeongguk:
no, yoongs. i don't know
where she is. she isn't answering.
i am so fucking scared.
i can't lose this girl.

yoongi:
relax, i'm coming with the gang.
we'll solve this.

yoongi ended the call and notified the others. after 15 minutes they all came and tried to figure something out. jeongguk continued to call but this time it goes straight to voicemail.

"it's doesn't even ring anymore. what THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" the fighter's temper sparked as tears pooled in his eyes. " we'll find her, gguk." jimin reassured.

the doorbell ringed catching them off-guard. " i'll get it." hoseok rush down the hallway and open it. " oh hello" he greeted.  " hi, i'm taehyung. is gguk here?"

" yes, come in." hoseok stepped aside allowing the artist in. taehyung paced to the living room to see his friend in distress. " anything, gguk?" he queried. " no, tae. it's almost midnight."

" who's he?" yoongi asks. " this is taehyung, my best friend." he introduces.

taehyung gave a small wave as the rest did the same. " okay when was the last time you saw her?" jin questioned.

" this sounds like an interrogation," the boxer's voice void of emotions. " just answer gguk." hoseok sighed.

" this morning. we had our date yesterday, she spend the night and i dropped her off at home. something was screaming at me to let her stay. i wish i had listened." jeongguk's chin trembles. " okay, have you called her mom yet?"

he shook his head and lean against the wall. " gguk what the hell? why not?" yoongi snaps.

" i don't wanna worry her, dude. she probably thinks she's still with me." taehyung grab the boy's cellphone and toss it to him. " call her, cmon."

retta:
hey sweetie. what's up?

jeongguk:
hi ms. wade, um is tori home?

* it was silent for a moment *

retta:
no..she's not with you?

jeongguk:
s-she isn't. she was with
me last night but i dropped her off
this morning.

retta:
i just came home from work,
and i thought she was still with you.
jeongguk please find my daughter.
i'll check in with her father
to see if he knows anything.

* ms. wade panicked *

jeongguk:
i'll find her, i promise.