35. Discovering The Pastas On The Web

Jeff The Killer

"Dad! Why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone!" You whined as you approached your father.

"What? I'm not." You father protested.

"Ya huh."

Your father frowned. "How the heck did you get that idea?"

You switched your phone on and tapped a few things before shoving it in his face.

He took one look at it, one hard long look before gagging. "Ack! Ugh! Oh my god no!" He cowered away from the device like it were a gun in your hand.

"What? She's very vivid in telling yours and hers story." You said, not yet catching on.

"T-That's uh....evil, just pure evil." Your father choked out, pointing at the fanfiction that showcased all the juicy details of Jeff's supposed love life.

"So this isn't you who she's talking about?" You asked.

"No, we must burn it." Your father gravely claimed, snatching your phone from your hand and stalked onward, right to the fireplace.

"Wait, dad! Not my phone!"

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You and your father were peacefully reading on the couch when a sudden disgusted look crossed your face.

It was so funny, he had to ask. "What?"

The look never faded as you read a few lines. "What's with all this fanfiction about you? It's gruesome." You commented.

Your father shuddered. "I wish I could bury all the fanfictions written about me."

That was when Katrina popped in. "Except for this one!"

Your father chuckled, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and proudly smiling. "Yeah, except this one. It's pretty cool."

"Hi, Katrina!" You waved.

They sent you a flashy smile back. "Hey, (Y/N)."

And then they were gone.

It was a weird time.

Ben Drowned

"Daddy look! There are cartoons of Jeff!" You shouted, running towards him.

Your father groaned. You seemed to have found the fanart.

You were holding your tablet in your hand, scrolling through when a disgusted look crossed your face. "Uhh... Are you really okay with people making art of you like that?"

"Like what?" Your father worried, grabbing your tablet and looking at what was there. Deep scarlet exploded onto his cheeks as you sent a cheeky grin his way.

"I didn't know you liked Jeff in that way..." You teased.

"I DON'T."

Jeff popped out of nowhere. Sassily asking. "You sure, honey?"

You laughed as your father chased Jeff down.

Slenderman

You had no idea what the creepypasta fandom was and it came to a shock to read all the things you found on the interweb. Mostly it was about your fellow house members, and how they were all in love.

Absolutely all of them.

Including your father.

It was almost believable too. Except for when you found one that had Jeff and Jane dating. That one couldn't be true.