Chapter 37

"Can...tell me who did that?." Tin asked again.

"Huh?." Can as if in dazed just stared at Tin.

"This." Tin hold Can's chin tilting it gently. "Who did this to you." Tin's face darkened when his finger traced the bruised that looked out of place on Can's smooth cheek.

"Oh." Can reacted as waking up from a dream. "It's nothing.. Just some accident. What are you doing here?." Can's eyes survey their surrounding to checked if someone's spying on them and he breath out when he saw no one.

"It's not important.. If someone hurt you just tell me alright? I'll handle it." Tin's voice soften while caressing Can's cheeks.

Their position is too intimate that when anyone saw them will think that they are involved romantically. Can is sitting on the bench with Tin sitting on his heels while in between Can's legs as he looked up at Can while the other teen is gazing down.

Can's eyes studied the Prince's face, from his hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips and he notice the bags under  Tin's eyes.
Can cover Prince's eyes as if massaging them making Tin's inside mushy and sad.

"Why you look like a panda? Can't sleep?." Can asked. His palm stayed covering Tin's eyes as if Can is afraid to looked at Tin's proving orbs.

"Uhm." Tin nodded. He hold Can's hands resting Can's palms on his cheeks. "I missed you." Tin said honestly. There is no used on denying that when the truth is, he was dying to see Can.

"I know." Can replied without pulling back his hand.
Because I missed you too..

He let Tin hold it against his cheeks as he can feel Tin's warmth travel from his palm to his arms then all over his body.

"I'm sorry." Tin said. He's been apologizing this days. But only Can deserved it and no one else.

"I know." Can nodded once again. He understand. Of course he does, from the beginning he know what are the possibilities but maybe he is just hardheaded to ignore reasons and become this selfish. He is young isn't that one hell of a reason yet? Or he is just dumb.

"I was calling you." Tin said in accusing tone. He shouldn't be blaming Can but Tin was so worried and he wanted to hear Can..if he is alright but the other line stayed quiet.

"You know why." Can rested his chin on top of Tin's head as the Prince's face is pressed against Can's chest.

Tin can hear the steady beating of Can's heart, calmly thumbing away against his ribs. Slowly calming him, like lying on a hammock under a breezy tree.

"Tin." Can called above Tin's head.

"Hmm?." Tin ignores the cramps that are slowly invading his legs on his awkward position because he love their closeness, he love that Can is just a breath away.

"In ten days..can you see me?." Can asked. His eyes is looking far as if looking for something.

"What's the occasion?." Tin asked curiously. Even though he is not allowed to go..he will find a way to see Can, even if he have to disobey his parents.

"Nothing..its just that I want to see you that day." Can pursed his lips.

"Alright." Tin agreed after a while he is already conjuring ideas how to sneak out from the palace.

"You have to go before anyone notice that you are here acting like a bandit." Can push Tin making the Prince stumbled back and fall on his butt.
Can laughed at the Prince's unfortunate luck.

Tin glared at first then he just rolled his eyes as he stood up.
"I felt used, after using me you wanted to throw me away like this hmmp." Tin crossed his arms and pretend he is mad but of course Can, can see through that facade.