Chapter Two: Diagon Alley

Hagrid led Harry to the counter of Gringotts and up to a free goblin. 

"Morning. We've come ter take some money outta Mr Harry Potter's vault."

"You have his key, sir?"

"Would you let anyone into my vault if they have my key?" Harry asked before Hagrid could respond. "And why do you even have my key, Hagrid?"

"Mr Harry Potter, I presume." It wasn't a question; it was a statement. 

"Yes. I want the records to any and all vaults under my name, s'il vous plaît." 

The goblin called another goblin over and briefly, relayed Harry's request. 

"Griphook will lead you to the Potter account manager." 

"Merci."

As Harry walked away with Griphook, Hagrid snapped out of his shock, but it was too late to go with Harry. He'll just get the stone from vault 713. 

Griphook leads Harry down a hallway and to a huge ornate door, then knocks. 

"Come in."

Griphook led Harry into an office with a goblin that looked very important. The desk and chairs were made of gold and red velvet, and the walls were a lovely blue colour. There were bookshelves with client files behind the desk. 

"Mr Harry Potter would like the records for all of his vaults," Griphook says and then leaves. 

"Well, then we'll need to do an inheritance test. I am Ragnok, Mr Potter. Why don't you have a seat and we can begin," Ragnok says gesturing to a chair in front of his desk. 

Harry sits down while Ragnok gets out a piece of inheritance paper and a knife. 

"Now you just need to put seven drops of blood on this piece of paper," Ragnok instructs. 

Harry does as told and waits as the results are shown. 

Legal Name: Hadrian Jamison Ignotus Potter Peverell

Birth Name: Harry James Potter

Heir: 

- Black (Blood) 

-Potter (Blood)

- Gryffindor (Blood)

- Peverell (Blood)

- Lefey (Blood)

"Well Mr Potter, it seems we'll be here for a little while."

"Can we start with the Lefey account?" Harry requests. 

"Certainly," Ragnok says as he goes to get the file off the shelf. The file was silver and red. 

Lefey Account Records:

Money Vault (II) - 44,462,861,445,783 Gallons & 13 Sicles

Artefact Vault (III) - 20,000 Books & Morgana's Diary and Grimoire

Property:

- Lefey Cottage (Adare, Ireland)

- Lefey Manor (Marken, Netherlands)