The Kala Pradarshan

Note- This story is just a work of fiction.

Previously on this story-

"Thanks Kanha"

And then suddenly a beam of light flashes on me eyes which forced my eyes to be closed.

I could feel the surrounding changing.

As I opened my eyes I saw--

Now:-

Amrit's POV

As I opened my eyes, I saw myself in a river bank. The river was shining against the rising sun. Opposite of the river, was a small forest, after which a few tall forts and castles were seen.

But Kanha was not around. He was gone.

Is this Hastinapur?
Then this must be River Ganga.

I again turned towards the river. A bit far from me, was a man standing.

He seemed to be praying to the rising sun.

I stepped closer to him.

He was as fair as someone could be, his skin was shiny as if it was reflecting the rays of the sun.

As I circled around him (he was praying with his eyes closed), I noticed his face. It was as bright as the sun but as calm as the moon.

His ears has those unbelievable golden earings.

Those are the golden kundals! That means my doubt was right. He is Karna.

I looked at him as I observed his face.

He is much more handsome than I could imagine.

I don't know why but I stepped a bit back.

As soon as he opened his eyes, I pretended to praying and secretly peeped at him.

Oh god! What am I doing? I need to make him my brother. But how? I just can't find my voice to talk to him.

I finally got some courage and turned towards him but he was gone.

Great!

I sighed.

Wait wait wait! I have a plan but I will have to wait until the day after kala pradarshan.

I smiled wickedly. Suddenly I heard

"Amrit there's a hut nearby with sufficient food for 2 days. You will live there."

It was Kanha's voice but he was no where around. But I didn't dare to question his plan and searched for the hut.

It was a small but nice one. I saw a few lehengas there and then looked at my dress.

Oh no! I was in front of Karna in this outfit?  Fuck!

I changed into a lehenga which seemed to be for daily use.

I then went to a town.

Ammu! Just don't forget the way back to the house.

Narrator's POV-

Like this two days passed,

It was the day of Kala Pradarshan.

Amrit went and sit among the common people and was having the perfect view.

Amrit's POV

This place is just perfect. I can see everything from here.

Suddenly my eyes caught the royal family.