𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐇 𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐇

Nick seemed to be clueless as he walked right into Cecil and his two buddies, who snatched the tablet, right out of his hands. "No!" I shrieked in desperation. Today just wasn't my day!

"Thank you, we'll take it from here." He gave us a curt smile.

"Nicky, Freya!" Dad screamed. He ran right into the thieves who stole Dad's keys and flipped him over, right onto the hard floor. Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Dad groaned in pain.

"Just in time Larry, we were just locking up!"
The metal fencing was closed, the shoved Dad in and he fell backwards. "Sleep tight hopscotch." I watched in disbelief as they walked away. They laughed, and it sent my stomach curdling.

"No!" I screamed my fingers clinging to the black exhibit metal as Cecil locked the doors. Every one of the exhibits are counting on my father, myself and Nicky who was still very much clueless. I had previously just told Nick to go with it, it was the only thing you could do. Apart from the fainting.

Dad came beside me and shook the metal. "Teddy! If you're here I need you pal!" I could hear the neigh of Texas getting closer.

"Someone called my name?!" He yelled out seeming proud and true, and I could see that kind and wise face that I met only a night ago. I smiled at Nick.

"Theodore Roosevelt at your service." Teddy smiled at Nick and I. "It's lovely to see you again, young lady Fey and it is a pleasure young Nick." Dad and Nick turned to me in shock. I muttered a What. "Teddy, can you get us out of here?"

"Can do it man, this is your moment." Teddy declined, letting Dad down lightly.

"Will you save the lectures. Please? I'm not you, I didn't build the Panama Kanow. I'm not you okay?!"

Teddy lowered his eyes painfully and took off his glasses. He leaned down and stared into my Dad's eyes.

"Actually, I didn't do any of those things. Teddy Roosevelt did. I was made in a mannequin factory in Poughkeepsie. I never shot a wild beast... I'm not even brave enough to tell the beautiful women I loved her. But you, you have to finish the job this time. You can't quit."

He paused. "I'm made of wax Larry. What are you made of?" Wow, what was deep. Dad stared at the wall gathering his thoughts.

"Woah, wait a minute. That's all you got for me?" Dad called out, my father has always needed a lot of support to do something.

"That's it!" Teddy called out in the distance.

"You have to admit it was a good speech, Dad," I muttered, trying to be positive.

I turned my back to see the Pharaoh Guards, his twenty feet jackal guys who seemed to have heads that looked like hounds and dressed in Ancient Egyptian attire, I had seen them a few times before. But what concerned my mind was that the Anubis statues are alive? They seemed to want to kill us, but we never seemed to pose a threat. "DAD! We're in a bit of trouble...." I called out.

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's screams made my stomach churn.

Nick was clinging to my side, he often came to me more than he went to Mom, Dad or even Don, he depended on me.

"Stay close." I whispered to Nicky, though my whole body was itching with fear, I managed to hide it rather well.

"This is not a normal situation!" I screamed at Dad as I lunged for the pillar and for safety with Nick following me. "That's it!" Dad yelled, happily. We were blocked by the guards.

We raced towards the sarcophagus, dodging every blow they made by inches.

Nick and I hid behind the pillar, that Dad had pointed too.