Chapter 3

QWYNN POV

"We're here," Ekon said.

"You live here?!" I yell.

He giggled a little before saying "Yeah. It's actually my smallest house," he said. 

If this is his smallest house then imagine his biggest.

"Let's go inside," he said opening my door. I didn't even realize when he got out because I was too busy admiring the house.

Even the inside of his house was beautiful. 

"You hungry?" he ask

"You hungry?" he ask. I was hungry but I said no.

"Okay, but we're still having dinner. I'll cook," he said despite my answer. 

"I said i wasn't hungry Ekon," I assure him.

"You don't have to lie around me Qwynn. I know when a lady's hungry. Now just make yourself at home. I'll make dinner. The tv's remote is on the center table. The wifi password is ILOVEGOD, all caps by the way," he said.

He was too nice, something was definitely up.

"Ekon."

"Yes ma lady."

"Why are you being so nice to me. Whenever people are so nice to you they're probably planning on using you and then killing you," I say.

He laughed his perfect laugh and say "Trust me darling, if I wanted to use or kill you the job will be done already."

"Is that a threat?" I say.

"Nope, just a fact."

"Then why are you doing this. Sex? Isn't it?" I ask.

His face immediately turned serious. "Why are you females like this.  Yall think we just wanna fuck you and throw you away like trash huh? Well Qwynn I'm gonna be straight forward with you. You're pretty, have a nice body, good personality but I don't wanna have sex with you. I don't treat women like that. So that's the kind of man you think I am?" He actually sounded offended.

"Well...yeah," I say honestly.

"Well, I'm-" he didn't get to finish because my Samsung started to ring. It was Jahmal. "I'm sorry but I have to take this," I say.