Forcefully Arranged

Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case is different. they were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition they were forced upon each other.He wasn't her prince charming and she wasn't his sexy model.

He sworn not to call her his and she loathed to be named Mrs. King.

Yet, their families had different opinions: his mom loved her as a daughter since the moment she knew her and her parents were impressed by his facade.

But she knew the truth about her unwanted husband; yes he is hot, successful rich man and that she can admit.Yes, he has the body and features of Greek god; a well-built strong body,deep green eyes and deep brown hair. His jaw line was sharp and the smirk that decorated his face was dangerously sexy.But he was an arrogant snobbish manwhore ...He treated girls like objects but they stupidly fell for him.

His mom believed that Ella was perfect for him but he knew that the fat, stubborn, hot headed, extremely independent girl can bring him nothing but trouble.She already stole his last name...but he promised that he will make her life a living hell.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Status : Completed

Author : RomanticaA27