Marian's pow

Okay, I don't see anyone..., I thought by myself, looking around. Am I even right here? I slowly walked backwards as suddenly:

"Hey, watch out where you're going!" I frightened and turned around.

"Oh, s-sorry, I am just... I was- I wa just searching for-" You! I was petrified. Even I was close to give up and just a second later he was standing right in front of me: Bruce Dickinson.

"Ah, you must be the one flying with me today, huh?", he suddenly said. "Cool." He smiled at e hands in the pockets of his olive-coloured overal.

"Uh, no no no, I'm not, I-I am just here to... to..."

"Naah, don't be shy. I'm a pretty good pilot, y'know?" Now he grinned.

"No, y-you don't understand", I tried again, "I am not the one you're looking for." Bruce looked around, hands high.

"I don't see anyone else here." He smiled. "C'mon, it'll be fun."He looked for something in his plane until he found what he had been looking for: a headset. He gave it to me. "Ready for a fly?"

"But-" Before I could answere he climbed in his plane, turned around and held out one hand to me.

"Come in." I hesitated. Did he just ignored the fact that I wasn't the one he's been waiting for? What if this person would come here and Bruce wasn't there? Even though, I was just someone who came here to watch him fly.

I knew that I shouldn't have done but I took his hand and he helped me in, showing me a place to sit while he sat down behind the control vain and put his headset on.

"Put the headset on. We can only talk through this whie flying", Bruce explained and I did what I was told to.

"Your first flight in a machine like this?", he asked, checking some switches.

"No, t-this is my first flight ever..." Bruce turned to me.

"Ever?" I nodded but Bruce smiled once again. "You're gonna love it." I wasn't sure bout anything right now. I mean, I was sitting with Bruce Dickinson in his plane, talking to him and he would just fly with me now. I just couldn't believe.

"You're okay?", Brucesuddenly asked.

"Uh, yes, I-I am", I suttured.

"Ready to fly then?" I nodded. He smiled. Again.

"Turn on the headset." I did and Bruce started the engine of his plane.