Chapter 68:

'What is this voice talking about'

I was inside a city; it was dark everywhere, hard to see, there was not a much of a problem for me I have a Darkness Talent so using my sight was a bit easier. Besides with my soul, I saw everything. 'Shu Yi and Shu Er are not here? Then what grabbed me?'

"Oh, You Ye you also choose Death... What's with your face, don't tell me you are actually scared?"

"Yes, can't you sense, how oppressive is the aura of this City? I can hardly breathe there is too much death in the air,"

"You are right, no wonder they want us to kill those who choose Life. If we don't do it fast this aura could kill us. What a wicked test, not to mention it's hard to see in this city. I'm surprised that you grabbed me before being teleported why did you do so?" I said looking at this girl which was grabbing my arm and pressing her bosom against my arm.

"Woman's intuition... with you I will be safer," She said shyly.

While You Ye and I moved around the city, I talked with both twins through their seal; they were in a room with that old man. They were over watching the city from a projection, the participants in the life side were white dot and in the death side were black dots. Shu Er explained to me the rules for some strange reason the old man explained everything to them and meant no harm. The old man was a puppet something quite limited in the instructions the creator gave, for him Shu Er and Shu Yi were anomalies, but the creator meant no hard to people who were there that should not be like Shu Er and Shi Yi.

The rules were easy; the moment you killed three persons on the life side you will have passed the test you only had 24 hours otherwise the death aura around will take away your life. For the life side, the rules were easy to survive 24 hours. Blame our twisted minds only thinking about killing. 'Wait'

"You Ye you didn't look at the old man's eye, right?"

"I was looking at you... I saw you about to disappear and subconsciously grabbed you," Her face turned red she lowered her head...

'Won't this girl have fallen for me? Well, to begin with, I'm handsome and powerful, this life is greater than my old one!'

...

No one... Traveling for 4 hours and we found no one, I was starting to get worried we only had 24 hours to find 6 people and kill them or the pressure will increase. Every hour the pressure got stronger, it wasn't affecting me but it was to You Ye.

'Stupid me'

"Shu Er, Shu Yi, can you guys detect two black dots together stopped?"

"Yes... There are two black dots almost fused..." Shu Er voice sounded annoyed.

"This must be us. Guide me toward a white dot."

"Head north" Shu Yi said.

...

"I feel some people around, You Ye get ready you will get the killing first," I said.

She nodded. I was surprised this girl suddenly became so quiet. 'Don't tell me she has a dual personality'

Found them, there were two young men walking they noticed us and walked towards us.

"They are from the DarkWood Sect..." You Ye pointed out in a low voice.

"Oh who cares, they will die," I said in a normal tone.

"Look its You Ye. We got lucky,"

Both young men laughed while getting closer, they seem to have nasty intentions; it was clearly based on how they were looking to You Ye.

"Look at the scary cat, you got yourself a boyfriend now?"

"Little boy you better run now or else you will..."

*BOOM*

I didn't want to waste more time, I just punched their heads to the floor. They didn't see it coming the underestimated their enemy what a bunch of retards.

"Now you can easily kill them." I sad smiling

"But... this doesn't feel alright they are unconscious?"

"So you want to get raped by them and then kill them? I can wake them up if you want..."

"No! No! This is not what I mean... y-y-ou were testing me. Brother Ye is such a teaser..." You Ye had a wide smile on her face while approaching the two young men knocked out on the floor. Two red daggers appeared on her hands with a smooth movement both young men got their hearts pierced.

'Since when I become Brother Ye? This girl... what a smooth movement. Dual dagger that's an interesting weapon.'

[Ding! Death Points +240]

'As expected from the last time, DarkWood Sect disciples got a lot of death points... I should find a way to join their sect.'

...

"Master South there is someone running," Shu Er exclaimed.

"You Ye let's go South Direction,"

"How do you know there is someone there?" She asked confused.

"Secret!" I said laughing.

"You have too many secrets," She harrumphed.

For some reason, it was very fun to tease this girl with a double personality. Perhaps I was waiting for her unless a third one.

The city was so damn big; we took 3 hours more to find the someone. We saw Xiao Wu followed by some other unknown girl. Xiao Wu was in a pretty bad situation if we didn't arrive at just this moment it was possible that Xiao Wu would have died. Xiao Wu had wounds over all her body even though she was a rank higher than the girl chasing her, the wound were to sever to even run from that girl chasing her. The other girl was about to catch her and kill her when we arrived.

"Brother Ye, help me out!" Xiao Wu came crying, running in circles around me.

"All right calm down, stop with the crying," I tried to calm this girl down...

"You Ye take care of that girl, that would be your third kill. Don't worry I will take care of Xiao Wu,"

The girl who chased Xiao Wu tried to run, but You Ye was faster. It was clear You Ye arts were a higher tier than that girl. In a few minutes that girl turned into a cold corpse on the dark floor of this shadow city.

[Ding! Death Points +20]

You Ye was coming towards us when a light covered her and she disappeared. Having completed the third kill You Ye was immediately teleported. Xiao Wu stood next to me, she calmed down after seeing her chaser got killed. I kept her corpse; she was a Qi Refining 7th Rank.

[Ding! Quest #5. Be the last man standing on the Death Side. Rewards: None]