Epilogue

To live one single life everyone is having their own battles. It is just one life to live which everyone forgets when they fight with our loved ones. Same was what happened. Alan who now knew the value of Anna lost her in the battle of beauty and heart.

Anna who lost her hopes of love and life is now been cherished by her true love Nick. Life has a second chance love has a second chance. When it comes don't be hesitant just grab it and live your lost days.

Nick...

Anna becomes cute day by day. 3 years of our happy wedding made me fall for her irrecoverable and crazy. She is the only asset which matters to me more. A small snore made me realise her sleep. She snores and that's cute. I chuckled and kissed her sleep who was mumbling a small thank you and settling on my arm. She was my queen. He broke her bad, it took me hard to mend her. I did that just to make sure i am caging her for the life time. I still remember how she cried when she saw that Alan guy.

When i was punching Alan Anna held my hand nodding not to bother more. Not waiting for another second i pulled her with me and went back to my place. She deserves peace and i know how exactly to give it. Taking the flight i flew to my private island, billionaire for benefit.

It was really hard for me to get her back to normal. I would hear her sniff at times, shed few silent tears . But would smile for me. Taking that enough i pulled her to me. "Look i am not saying you to stop thinking about that all i am saying was share that with me. I am not good at words but for you i am best You have me anna come what may , i promised her. Her lips curled and she cried her pain out. She was breaking her walls which she built for years just for my words.

Without speaking anything i was rubbing her back. The crashing sound of the waves were only audible with our rhythmic heart beats.

"You know i hate these things called as tears ??" i said when she heaved a bit. I don't deserve your love Nick , she finally spoke. Yet again back to the square. 

Then who does ?? i asked her. She turned to me and it was after weeks she was looking at my eyes. I knew she was looking at her reflection in my eyes. Same way she does everytime. 

A girl who is more beautiful, more understanding, more knowledgeable, more wiser and more than emotionally stronger than me is the one for you Nick. I would always be a burned to you. She said making me chuckle. She thought she was allowed to even to think of leaving me. If she is playing or doubting let me make something clear to the wife of mine.

So you are saying that you are allowing me to see another woman by leaving you right ?? She nodded not looking at me. Fine let's find a girl, i declared making me snap her head looking at me. She gulped and nodded her head with her unshed tears adoring her eyes. How should she be ?? She asked me meekly. I wanted to laugh my stomach hurt.

Well she should be kind, beautiful, lovely and always love me and her eyes which like yours should shower true love and even though she is broken my heart should carve to mend them. My heart should forget it's beat when she comes infront of me. Even a small glimpse of her is touched by any male spieces then i shold feel like scooping those eyes which were luring my love and throw them in the ocean. Every time i see her i should be born new. My love should always grow ten folds when her mere presence acknowledges my eyes. And finally the most important qualification is... her name should be Anna. She busted into tears and punched my cheast which was a massage for me. I hate you... i hate you she said with every punch but i knew she loves me.

Finally wiping her tears and giving me a seducive smile she asked me," what if i don't say yes to you and marry some one else??" She asked me child like.

Well you cannot marry anyone when your officially my wife you know. I said shrugging. She gave me a plain stare.

For which i smiled a tight one. I should sign those papers which i distinctly remember i never did. She snapped

Well you didn't but i did. Remember i asked your sign to show me how they are. I said getting a nod from her as a response. Well i forged them and made ourselves official married couple.

What she yelled at me with her eyes wide. I laughed now freely. Nick you're impossible. You have been saying this for past one year. Don't you know that's the truth ?? Your so dead Mr.Husband she warned me. I know you wife i spoke earning a sweet love from my wife, my Anna.

Three years later.

Alan...

Do you Alan take Sandra as your lawfully wedded wife ?? Came a voice. Smiling at the woman who is standing infront of me i nodded my head with a serene smile i othed "i do".

She might have destroyed the relationship between me and Anna. But her love was true. Her insecurities made her a b***h. I was also at fault. I just used her but never did ones reciprocated her feelings.  I was too occupied by Anna but in that course i made Sandra do things which she would never ever have thought even in her wild dreams. She wanted my love and I'm here to give her that. Anna has moved on in her life. Now it's time for me to move on.

Finally made a sweet epilogue. So how was it ?? No rotten tomatoes please I'm not in any diet. Well for the muse. I was always thinking of Nick Bateman as Nick

For Anna no one but this girl in the pic made me think is this how Anna would have been

And for Alan honestly no one

Until next short story most probably soon coz I'm working on it. A cuto love story. You wanna know the title ??

Well here it is

My idiotic girlfriend. A happy story with a crazy woman and a sensible man.

Until that comes...

Do support my other works either

Your love...

Me...

Bunny 💋💋💋