Chapter 24

The students ran around the mansion between tables as you and Charles enter the room as bride and groom the excitement in the place turned electric. You smiled seeing Moira she waved to you joining in with the standing ovation. You and Charles made the way to the table your hand supported his back, smiling and waving to friends in the crowd - Wade, Logan, Scott, Peter, Moira and many more you supposed with connections to Charles.

You and Charles made the way to the head table taking a seat you leaned in for a kiss. Next to you sat Mystique, Hank and in Charles side Erik sat sipping champagne he leant over to whisper something in Charles' ear causing him to blush and shoot his friend a look before they both looked at you a smirk playing on magnetos lips.
The sound of a teaspoon against a glass sent silence throughout the room Erik stood up clearing his throat making his speech making sure to embarrass you and Charles.
You leant into Charles embrace his arm wrapped around your waist, "Mrs Xavier... our honeymoon awaits" he kissed the top of your head.

After: summary
You and Charles spent your honeymoon in England - the place you two first meet.
Two months later you looked down at the positive symbol you held in your hand your hand went to your stomach as a smile danced on your lips. Charles was enthralled as his hand went to the small bump on your stomach a laugh of happiness escaped.
Nine months later you gave birth to a set of twins: Sean and Summer Xavier both had telepathy, but Summer also had telekinesis which Charles found out on their 11th birthday.
Sean had golden hair with your eye colour, but his father's intelligence Summer inherited her father piercing blue eyes and light brown wavy hair both twins had a faint sprinkle of freckles across their nose and cheeks.
Charles often shared telepathic conversations with them as they grew up it was their thing.
You and Charles grew closer retiring from the fights as xmen instead you focused on training the new generation of xmen and teaching.
It came as a blow to the family when Summer joined Erik's brotherhood leaving a hole in the twins life and threatening one in Erik and Charles relationship.

You spent the rest of your life with Charles your kids went on to achieve great things Summers absence left a grudge between her and Sean.
After all those years of waiting and losing each other, it was about time you caught up on it spending your life together.

A/n
Hey guys...
This is it the last stand. I decided to split this from the previous chapter because it would have been too long.
I never expected this book to reach 24 chapters and I think it's time it finishes on a good note. I hope you enjoyed reading this story and thank you for reading it.
Also thank you all so much for the support on this book, and maybe I'll write a sequel involving the kids ( probably won't) unless requested 😝
💛💛💛