Chapter 40

It was 11:03, all the guest were gone. Luke and I were dancing as his eyes glazed over.

"Bella, I love you and want to spend till the end of time with you. I want to do that with you as my Queen and the packs Queen. Isabella King, it is time for you to become Queen of The Sunset Banes pack and every other pack."

Instead of being shocked I had this overwhelming feeling like this was meant to be. As if I should be nowhere else but here.

"Let's do this," I said ready to become Queen now.

"You must change. I'm betting you don't want the one your wearing to be shredded." Luke chuckled as he walked away to, I'm guessing, also get changed.

I was escorted by a maid all the way up to Luke and I's room. He must be getting dressed elsewhere.

The maid opened the door and I was met with a rather elegant dress lying on my bed.

(Her and hair and makeup also.)

It was a creme base color with gold designs running down the dress from the top of the conservative dress.

I took off my wedding dress with the help of the maid and put on the gorgeous dress.

She led me to a bench in the room and while I sat she put these alluring Eden heels on my feet.

Sure no one would see them but even wearing them gave me confidence. So I was gonna fucking keep these on. They connected to the forest with the design and I was connected to the forest by werewolves.

I was ready.

I was ready to become Queen of werewolves.

The maid left before I could say thank you and I was left with my thoughts.

I know that Luke is so powerful and I know that being a werewolf helps. But what the fuck is gonna help me.

I am only human.

I stepped outside of the room and with every step hesitation, guilt, anxiety, etc., landed on my shoulders.

Me, a human, could never be the Queen of werewolves.