Chapter 17: Family

Harry's P.O.V

I feel like SCREAMING but then I would wake the kids and we just got them a sleep. Ginny and I finally have our own family, Hermione is expecting in about 4 and a half months and then they will be parents. It is crazy to think that I am a parent! I do miss school though because now I hardly see Ron and Hermione, Molly, Arthur, Mum and Dad do see us regularly and it is nice.

"Harry, hon?" 

"Yes Sweety?"

" Um, do you want to see Ron and Mione today? It will be good for the kids to see one of their Aunty and Uncle" 

"Yes, I will owl Ron" I get out of bed and write them a letter

Dear, Ron and Hermione, 

Ginny and I were wondering if we could come over because we haven't seen each other  fully in AGES and we want the kids to come and see you plus we miss you.

I MISS MY FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

 Your wonderful Friend, The fierce redhead and the little potters.

A.K.A Harry, Ginny and the twins

I sent the letter and about 20 minutes later I got a reply saying

Dear Harry,Ginny and the twins,

We would love it if you came over we NEED to see our Best friend, sister/ sister-in-law and our little nephew's you can come around when ever, you are ALWAYS welcome at our house. Hermione wants to talk to Ginny plus I need father advice Harry I need it bad man! 

Sincerely 

Two members of the Golden Trio

" Ginny dear" I say walking into the kitchen with the letter.

" Ya honey?" 

" They said we can come over whenever plus Hermione wants to talk to you and Ron need's Dad advice here read the letter" I say handing the letter to Ginny. She has a laugh at what Ron said and says.

" Let's go now" She gets up to get the twins while I get their bag. and we decide to floo there I hop in the fireplace and say Loud and clearly 

"Weasley Manor!" I appear and see Hermione.

"Hermione" I say with a smile, I missed her.

"Harry!" She gets up and gives me a hug 

" Harry!" Ron comes and joins us. 

" Ron, Mione!" Ginny says when she gets out.

" Gin, Jacob, Lucas" and we all have a big family hug.

Once we let go Hermione, Ginny, and the twins go to a separate room while Ron and I sit in the lounge.

"Now Ron in your letter you said that you need Dad advice" I say with a straight face trying not to laugh, I never thought I would be talking to my best friend about this and all of a sudden we start laughing.

" Who thought we would be talking about this" Ron says laughing.

"Not me" I say laughing 

" Same" We laugh for ten minutes then I give him some Dad advice and then Ron and Hermione play with the twins for an hour then we leave and say that they are welcome at our house any time. We leave their house using floo powder. 

Family, something I never knew until I was 11.