Awakening

JIMIN'S POV

"They are one Goddess, stop Kisen before his kills them both!". Aluna shouts at me.

I wasted no time and said "Ajulio". And everything stops and we were in a new place.

*cough*. "Yoongi!". I ran to him. "Are you OK?!?! How many fingers am I holding up? What's my name? What's your name?". He kissed me. "I'm fine Jimin relax". Yoongi smile at me. "Thank god!". I threw my arms around him and squeezed the hell out of him.

"Where's my hug?". Yun whined and put his arms out. "Eww". I rolled my eyes and continued to hug my King. "Goddess, what did you do?". Kisen asked me. "I stopped you". I said to him. "No Goddess, did you hear what you just said?". Kisen looks at me.

"I said something I just don't know what it was". I said that word without meaning. I don't know what it was. "Wait was it dangerous? Oh my god, are we going to DIE!". I yelled scared. "No Goddess, your powers are awakening".

They all turn to me. "Oh". That was all I said. "Oh? really Jimin that's it?". Yoongi said. "Yeah that's it, I already felt the power in me, so some of it to come out isn't a surprise to me". I said. "And besides, yo-you were in danger s-so I had to do something". I played with my shirt and blushed. Yoongi gave me a kiss.

"Your so cute and thank you Queen". He gave me another kiss then whispers "I can't wait to get you home to make you blush even more". He blow in my ear and I shiver.

I needed to ease my embarrassment so I ask Kisen a question. "Kisen". I said. "Yes my Goddess?". He replied. "Do you know what Yun is?". I ask. "I do not but I do know what ever he is, he was weak to my moonlight, so I know he is something that should not be here". I turn to him. "What do you mean?". I asked.

"He is something beyond darkness itself and it is worrisome that I do not know what that darkness is". Kisen put his little head down and I lifted back up. "Your taking this on your own and that's not a good thing Kisen, don't fret about it love, I'm sure we can figure it out together". I smile at him and he cried. "Thank you my Goddess".

We had a enough of this place and decided to go home. "Finally! I get to see the family". Yun said excited. "No your not". I waved my hand at him and he disappeared. Kisen and Yoongi looks at me with shock. "Yeah, I don't care, I'm hungry and sleepy and I want to leave" I huffed and walked to the portal and left. I want to eat. I giggle.

"So your releasing your powers huh, well then, I can't wait to test them out..."

"Brother".