Chapter One

LP1

*August 6th, 2012*

“I’m warning you now, the only really single guy is Liam, cause Harry just met this girl and even though he won’t admit it he’s head over heels for this girl already. But the rest are super flirty even when they don’t try to be. No having sex with any of them, got it?” Niall told me as we pulled up to where rehearsals were going to be and where I was meeting with the management.

“Niall, I have a boyfriend, nor am I slutty enough to screw your bandmates. You’ve known me since I was 3, give me some credit.” I sighed.

“I’m sorry. I’m just protective of you cause you’re like a little sister to me.” He wrapped his arm around me.

“I know. I’m just tired and irritable and I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s all good. Let’s go.” I smiled and he did the same.

“Lads, this is Tori, she’s the lead singer of the band that will be opening for us, and she’s my best friend from Mullingar.” Niall smiled as we walked into where the lads were.

“Hello. I’m-“ Harry started.

“No, wait, I’ve got this. Harry.” I started and he smiled with a nod.

“Louis.” I continued and he too agreed with a smile.

“Zayn.” I smiled and he smiled back with a nod.

“And that means you are Liam.” I turned to Liam.

“I am.” He smiled back.

“Okay, lads, she is off limits.” Niall stressed.

“Maybe you’re forgetting, Niall, but me and Zayn are both in relationships already and Harry has a thing with that girl and we all know he has the hots for her. Really Liam is the one you should be warning.” Louis laughed.

“True. Liam, paws off my best friend. And her bandmates.” Niall turned to Liam.

“Why the bandmates too?” He wondered.

“First of all, they both have boyfriends. And Tori here won’t be 18 until May and considering most of that part of the tour is in America all sex would be illegal and I would also kill you for it. Plus she also has a boyfriend. But she’s a little sister to me and I will not let you fuck with her.” Niall explained.

“Damn, you’re barely 17?” The guys were shocked.

“Yeah. May 10th, 1995.” I nodded.

“Damn, even Harry is 18 already.” Liam commented.

“Shit, Lou is 3 and a half years older than you!” Niall realized with a laugh, making Louis go pale.

“Damn, I’m old.” He realized.

“You’re nearly 21. You’ll be able to drink in the US when we go.” Harry reminded him which made him happy again.

“By the way, we’re going out on Tor’s birthday because we’re here on break and she can drink then.” Niall laughed. 

“We also have to go out in Phoenix. And Seattle.” Harry added and they all agreed.

“It’s not like any of us can actually drink though. Except Lou.” I reminded them.

“Usually we don’t drink but this time we might get some.” They shrugged.

“So, Tori, does Niall approve of your boyfriend?” Louis asked.

“Not really. My boyfriend and I have dated before but we broke up right before my 17th birthday but we just got back together about a week ago.” I shrugged.