Chapter 14

HICCUP

These two guards continued to shove me down the hall. This can't be happening! Where's Toothless when need him?

I look over to one of the guards. I see it. My dragon blade. Now I just need to get it. Without even thinking I elbow the guard on the left of me. He stumbles back dropping my blade. The other guard looks at me. I kick the blade up into the air catching it with my hand.

The blade flickers melting the chains around my wrist. With full control again I point the blade at the guard that's still conscious. The other one regains consciousness going to the other side.

I point it closer to both of them. "Don't make me...." I growl. The guards drop their swords backing up a little. No one messes with a Viking. Nobody does. "Now..." I start threateningly. "Where's Elsa?" No answer. "Well?" I still get no response. I have the two guards cornered. "Where's Queen Elsa?" I repeat myself.

"D-down the hall. The last door to the l-left..." One stuttered.

I put my blade away picking up the two swords. I tossed them to the guards. "Next time, you know better than to mess with a Viking warrior," I say then go down the hall determined to find Elsa.

ELSA

The cell ices over. I look out at the storm that is devastating Arendelle. I then hear the guards approaching. "She's dangerous. Move quickly and with resolve."

I pull at my shackles. They crack a little. I hear a loud noise outside. I stop what I'm doing and look at the door. Without a warning, the door bursts open. I close my eyes thinking it's Hans.

But nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes to see a fire. Wait... Fire. That could only mean... Hiccup, he's alive still. I look up to see him standing there. He wasn't kidding, he was trying to keep me safe. "... Hiccup!" I cry hugging him from within my chain reach. I cry as he hugs me gently. "I thought they killed you!" I sobbed to him.

"I'm a Viking, Elsa. They can't kill me so easily," he says then looks to me. I look at him. He's bleeding. Bleeding badly. "Hiccup... you're hurt..."

"Don't worry about me, we got to get you out of here!" he mumbled then started to pull on the shackles.

I pull back trying to help him. Finally, after a while they broke free from my hands. I rub my wrists. I'm glad that I can feel my hands again. I look to Hiccup. "What now?" I ask.

He stays silent. The wind blows outside pushing the wall in front of us. It starts to crack. "Get down!" Hiccup yelled pulling me to the ground. The weight of the ice crumbles the walls.

Hiccup pushed his way into the room breakage then gently pulls me off the floor. "You okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's go!" He takes my hand and pulled me out of the cell and into the storm.